like weeds do he only came and grew back again

A/N: So, I just wanted to thank everyone who is reading my book right now. So, now I would like to thank CERABS for being the first person to vote on my story and to 2828usjma and GamerMa720 for adding my story to their reading list it is very appreciated and I can't believe people are reading my book so thank you! Also, for other announcements, I will try to post a new chapter/page every Wednesday. I wanted to apologize for not updating this story a lot, I am trying to update as much as possible so please be patient. Also, I am going to be changing up how Kimetsu Academy is originally written because Giyuu is a teacher and so is Rengoku so I am going to make all of the Hashira, except Gyomei, a student at Kimetsu Academy so think of it as Tanjiro and his friends are all a bit younger than they are in the anime so that we can make the Hashiras go to school. Also for this story, I am going to make all the Hashiras a part of the student council, leadership, student body, or whatever you call it I'm just going to make them a part of that. I think at this point I'm just ranting. So, I hope you enjoy the story, and thank you again to everyone reading!

As I walk for another few minutes, I see the familiar campus of Kimetsu Academy. I walk into the familiar campus when 4 familiar-looking figures approach me. "Ah Zenitsu, Nezuko, Inosuke, Tajiro! I was about to go looking for you!" I say in a happy tone. "Hey y/n-san! How are you? Also, why do I smell a hint of anger on you?" "Oh, I just ran into a bit of trouble on my way to the bus," I say scratching the back of my head and completely leaving out the part where me and some boy yelled at each other for a while. "Oh! Are you O.K? Did you get hurt or anything?" Tanjiro says worriedly. 'I swear this boy is always worried about everyone' I think while smiling I then say, "No I'm fine, you have no reason to worry, nothing happened." "Oh O.K I was just checking to make sure you were O.K," Tanjiro says flashing his little smile at me. "Don't worry I'm fine, so have you gotten your new schedules from the office?" I ask them. " No, we haven't. We were waiting for you so we could all go!" I was about to say something when I got cut off by Inosuke yelling "KURISHUMA ( I barely noticed it sounded like Kirishima), I WANT YOU TO FIGHT ME! OVER THE SUMMER I HAVE GOT INCREDIBLY STRONG SO FIGHT ME WITH ALL YOU GOT!" I looked at him with a deadpan expression and said to him as calmly as I could "Inosuke I am not fighting you, and you also said my name wrong it's Kuroshi." "I DON'T CARE JUST FIGHT ME!" I roll my eyes at the idiotic boy in front of me and for a second he reminds me of a certain bratty kid I met this morning... "I TOLD YOU TO FIGHT ME YOU IDIOT! WHAT ARE YOU DEAF?!?!" (No disrespect to people who are it's just for the sake of the story) Inosuke once again screams at me to fight him and all I do is push past him and yell back to the others quickly, "Hey guys school is going to start soon! You better hurry up so you won't be late and you should get your schedules before it gets too crowded!"

 I quickly walk in the direction of the office, on my way there I see a couple of my friends who are a part of the leadership. I see Kyojuro standing there talking and smiling while Giyuu and Muichiro silently listen, "Kyojuro, Muichiro, Giyuu! Hi, did you already get your schedules?" I say excitedly running up to them. As I near them Kyojuro waves at me while the two other boys silently nod to me."Oh, there you are Y/n- Chan! We've been looking for you all morning! Oh, and we did already get the schedules, we got yours too by the way" Rengoku looks down at me and hands me my schedule. "Thanks I was hoping I wouldn't have to walk over there since it's quite far!" I say rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly. Any time Y/n- Chan, what class do you have? I've been curious all morning, but I didn't want to invade your privacy," Kyojuro says curiously. I smiled at him sweetly while thinking 'What a gentleman.' "Oh, it looks like I got a teacher named Mr. Gojo. (Yes, I am talking about Satoru Gojo, don't judge me for my non-creativity towards creating new characters. T_T) I think he is the new transfer teacher we just got." Giyuu silently mumbled, "Looks like we got the same teacher Y/n-Chan, want to walk to class together and sit next to each other?" I turned to Giyuu and smiled at him, "Of course, I want to walk to class with you and I would love to sit next to you in class, we are best friends aren't we?" Giyuu silently nodded to my question. I was about to say something else before the bell had beatin' me to it. "Well, time to get to class, I'll see you two after class! Have a good first-day guys!" I waved to them while skipping off to class, my best friend silently following next to me.

After waving goodbye to all of my friends I put my earbuds into my ears and silently walk to the bus stop.  Most of the time people have offered to give me a ride home and my brother always tries to drive me to and from school, but I won't let him do that since his school is on the other side of the city. But the real reason I decline a ride home is the quiet time I get here. I love my friends and family they are the best, but sometimes I do like my quiet and alone time. I was so lost in thought about my day and everything that had happened that I didn't even see that I had already reached the bus stop. I quickly pay for my ride and nod to the driver before quietly walking to the end of the bus. I finally look at the seats to see the bratty blonde boy from before with a smug look on his face sitting in my favorite window seat in the back. I decide that I don't want to start an argument right now right before I pick up my brother, so quietly I trudge to the seat next to him and sit down. I settle into my seat and just play with my phone for a little while, but I easily get bored. I decided that I wanted a different kind of entertainment so I decided to talk to bratty over here. I tilt my head to the side so I can get a better look at him and say, "Hey you bratty, what's your name?" The blonde guy side-eyes me and states, "My name is Bakugo Katsuki, and DON'T call me bratty." "Well, because you just told me your name I guess I don't have to Bakugo." He scowls at me and looks out towards the window, Bakugo then turns to me again with a shit eating grin and says "What about you shrimpy? What's your name?" I side eye him before simply stating "Y/n Kuiroshi," and looking away. "Hm, well your a shrimpy little asshole you know that right Kuiro-" "Don't call me by my last name, I hate it, just call me Y/n." From the side of my eye I can tell Bakugo looks a little confused, but he leaves it at that and stays quiet. Eventually we stop again at a stop and Bakugo gets up to leave. I slide over to the spot he was sitting and look out the window, I see Bakugo look back at the window and I quickly smirk and flip him off. I see him start to get mad and right as the bus starts to drive away I hear a long line of cursing and I just chuckle. 'Huh, maybe it was a good idea to take the bus this year.'