The Truth

Y/N POV

My head hurts, I can't feel my arm, my whole body hurts. I hear a beeping sound, I open my eyes to see I'm in a room, laying on a hospital bed, my leg is in a cast, I move my left arm to sit myself up. "Gah! Fuck...." I look to my hand to see that it is no longer a hand there, only a bandaged stump with some blood on the bandage. That means.....Shit......... Every actually happened, Kang beating The Fantastic Four. Meeting Mimir. Mom. Centurion chopping my fucking hand off. "Fuck."

I sit up in the bed to see Kate, asleep, sitting in a chair with her laying on her crossed arms. "You've been out for a while." I hear a voice and turn my head to see Mimir on the chair next to the bed.

"H-How long was I out? My head is in a vice."

"All night. You even slept through Doom trying to kill you."

"What?"

"Bah, don't worry, all will be explained when they come in here." Mimir words made me a bit anxious, fearing what would happen when everyone I've met will come through that door, expecting answers I'm scared to give. I let out a sigh.

"How much do they know?" I ask looking down at my, now, stump.

"Not much about you, I'm afraid. They've already gotten much from Sylvie, Hope and Ikol."

"Who?"

"They escaped with us, by surprise Ravonna freed us."

"She did?"

"Aye." This made me smile a little, she really did care about me. "But I have to ask, I understand why you wouldn't tell people who and what you were, but why travel to another dimension if you knew he would make you come to him?"

I stay silent for a moment to think about my answer to him. "I.... I didn't want them to get hurt, but it look like I'm the one who caused that too."

"Lad, you can't keep blaming yourself for things out of your control, Kang became a control freak and look where that got him."

"It's where'll I'll end up too"

"No. You won't. You may not remember, but I know you will never be like him."

"How can you be so sure?"

"My powers of precognition have been dampened thanks that dobber, but I feel it in my core that you will never be like Kang or Immortus or Rama-Tut or that silver fucker."

I hear Kate let out a small hum and sat upwards as her eyes fluttered open, she turns her head to see me "Howdy." I said calmly.

Her eyes widen and she practically bounces out of the chair. "Y/N! Jesus you scared me."

"That wasn't intention." We both sit in silence for a moment before she asks me.

"How are you feeling?"

"My hand is missing and my whole body hurts and the past 24 hours have been pretty shit." She looks down, feeling a little bad.

"You should get the others."

"Don't you wanna collect your thoughts first?"

"No, it's to get it over with." I say and Kate nods, gets up and walks out the door. I lay back down onto the bed mentally preparing myself for what I'm going to tell them.

"Don't over think it lad. You are among friends and allies with those lot." Mimir tries to cheer me up but it doesn't help the anxious feeling in my stomach but I say nothing.
----------

A few moments pass before Kate returns with everyone following behind her. Kate sat again while Cassie, Miles, Kamala and Sam stood to the right of me. America, Billy, Tommy and a red haired girl stood to my left while a mid teens guy sat in the chair whilst holding an alligator. Reed, Sue stood infront of the bed with a blonde woman and gray haired man in a brown suit, Reed stoop with a tablet in his hand, probably to see my vitals and .