Sticky by Jay

Buttermilk looked Lactaid-Baked in his deep, blueberry eyes. The smiley faced pancakes drifted closer, their oven heat intensifying ad they got moved closer. Buttermilk felt so safe in Lactaid's presence, as if he were someone she could trust with more than her body, as she had done with Bandanna so many times before. She felt as if she could share her rich, buttery soul with him.

     "I want you to stack me," she told him. "I want to feel your syrup across my body, inside and out. I want your entire essence and heat to wrap me and I want to feel your folds on mine."

     Lactaid-Baked didn't know what to feel about what she said. They were cooked together, prepared by very close chefs. What he was feeling wasn't right, as the two were as close as family, but the feelings he held for her, especially after her breakup With Bandanna Nut and confession of love were undeniable. Lactaid-Baked moved closer to her, gently placing a fold above hers gingerly, as if he could tear her silky smooth fluff with his rough texture. She gave a small gasp at the contact, but nonetheless gave him a look to continue. The flopping that enthused could be heard all throughout the kitchen. The syrup couldn't come out for days. When the chef came back, his screams of frustration could be heard for weeks, but they didn't care.