𓆩ᥫ𝟐𝟔᭡𓆪

Start from the beginning

Suddenly Sasuke was transported to somewhere else, it was beautiful… he had never seen anything like it. An infinite void of stars and beautifully colored smoke, in the distance he could see the moon. Was this space? Him and Umeko were suspended in the air, or whatever inhabited the space. She looked different, her hair no longer braided and her normal clothes nowhere to be seen. Her clothes were flowy and elegant, almost blending into the skies themselves. Sasuke felt his mind calm as their foreheads continued to touch. Until eventually all the fear in his body was gone. Umeko stopped, pulling away. Sasuke gasped. Waking up, and it was normal again. “Sasuke? Is everything okay?” Umeko asked. He stopped, how was he supposed to react to that??? The weak girl he knew just transported him to another plane of existence! And she didnt even realize it! He looked away. “Yeah, im fine…” He mumbled.

Umeko nodded, moving onto Sakura. Sasuke couldnt help but wonder if the pink haired girl would see the same thing he had… Umeko quickly worked through everyone, all of them cured of their fear. “How did you know that would work?” Sakura asked. Umeko sighed, “Simple answer? I didnt, it was a lucky guess.” She said, Sakura looked away, a thin coating of blush on her cheeks. She had seen the vision as well. And she couldnt help but feel a bit shy looking at Umeko after seeing it. Sakura was now debating if she swung both ways or not, sadly this wasnt the best time for that.

“Umeko? Yuji is down there right?” Megumi asked. Umeko nodded, “Im assuming he brought out Sukuna?” He sighed. She nodded. Nobara groaned, “That idiot…” She grumbled. Sakura paused, “Sukuna!? As in the king of curses Sukuna?” She asked, shocked. Megumi nodded. “Yuji is his vessel. He has been for about three years now. He used to hate Yuji, and he still despises him. But he seems to have accepted his position.” Megumi explained. Sakura shivered, thinking of the scary bedtime stories her parents would tell her, the carnage he caused. “Dont worry, Yuji isnt idiotic enough to let him out without making a deal.” Megumi assured her. Nobara looked at him with a cautious expression, he sighed. “Okay, hes not dumb enough to do it AGAIN. Happy?” he sighed. Noabara nodded.

Suddenly a large snake emerged from the treeline, pouncing at them. Umeko lunged for as many of them as she could. She was able to grab Megumi and Nobara. Teleporting them to a higher tree. Luckily Sasuke managed to grab Sakura jumping up to a higher branch. The snake slithered around, ready to pounce for them again but-  a barrage of shadow clones hit it. Umeko smiled, Naruto!

“Naruto! Youre okay!” Sakura cheered. As much as she hated the boy at moments, he was her friend. And she was thankful for that in moments like these. “Hold it. Whats the password?” Sasuke asked. Naruto paused, “Ehhhh…” He mumbled. He turned to Umeko and held up a peace sign. “Its him.” Umeko confirmed. The group nodded.

The sound of Sukunas dark laughter echoed throughout the forest. Making Umeko shiver, “Someones having fun…” She mumbled. Megumi bit his lip, “Somethings wrong… Sukuna wouldnt make a deal as cut and dry as this. We need to be ready for something to go wrong, hes tricked Yuji before.” Megumi noted.

The curse was smart. Using loopholes in his pacts to catch the other in a web. “The snake isnt dead yet! Keep moving!” Megumi reminded them, the group jumping from tree to tree. “Nobara! Can you handle the snake!?” Megumi called out, Nobara paused. Nodding, she jumped over to the snake, grabbing onto its body and swiftly linking her straw doll to it. Her injuries transferred over to the snake, making it hiss. Sakura was in awe watching her fight. She was incredible! Nobara jumped back, her feet skidding against the tree bark. She stopped herself, swiftly grabbing her hammer and nails, quickly firing a couple at the snake and detonating them. The snake exploding, its blood now covering the trees. Nobara breathed heavily, tired from the fighting.

“Alright, lets go back down to the ground.” Megumi instructed. “What!? Are you crazy? That weird snake guy is down there!” Sakura squealed. “And so is Yuji, we need to make sure nothing goes wrong.” Megumi reminded her. Sakura sighed, the group jumped down to a lower branch, the forest floor visible to them. They could spot the snake man breathing heavily, clearly struggling from fighting Sukuna.

The fight stopped, Sukuna staring up at them. “Looks like we’ve got some guests…” he chuckled. Sakura hid behind Nobara, terrified. Suddenly Sukuna appeared behind them, kicking them all to the ground, the impact was enough to break a couple bones. Luckily most of them were okay, getting off with a couple sprains. The only one who hadnt been kicked to the ground was Umeko. She backed up, looking at the king of curses with a horrified expression. “Youre lucky that deal forces me to protect you, brat.” He scoffed. Umeko glared at him, backing up. He sighed, moving back down to the ground, “So are you just going to watch your friends get killed? Or are you going to fight?” He asked. Umeko bit her lip, dammit Megumi was right. He was forcing her hand, whatever deal Yuji had made with Sukuna the curse had already found away to use it to his advantage. Umeko jumped down from the tree. The grass ninja laughed, “I truly am blessed to be in your presence.” Their voice made Umeko nauseous.

Sukuna smiled, the marks on his face slowly dissapearing. Umeko panicked, rushing over. Yuji fell to the ground exhausted. Megumi’s eyes widened. “Shit! He exhausted Yuji’s energy!” He cursed.

So that was his game. Make a deal with Yuji and exhaust his energy so he wouldnt be able to do anything. “About time, now lets have some fun…” The grass ninja creepily laughed. Umeko quickly took off her headband, not wanting to risk anything. However the moment she took it off A sharp pain stabbed through her chest, she coughed. Looking ahead, the grass ninja had shot something at her. She wasnt quite sure what. Naruto rushed over to her, “Umeko!?” He yelped, Umeko stumbled. Her eyes grew heavy in a matter of seconds. She looked down at her chest.

Sleeping poison… She could barely keep her eyes open, stumbling into Narutos arms. His voice becoming more blurry as time passed. Her eyes slowly shut, not being able to stay awake any longer…

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗