Chapter 25 - Staying Together

Start from the beginning

Navya said , " I don't want to take any gift from you ". Vihaan said , "Have some patience. Don't refuse for anything before knowing it well ".

He placed his phone in her hand and said , " Read it ". Navya quietly read it slowly as every moment passed by. Tears collected in her eyes. With a heavy voice she asked, " Is it true ? ".

Vihaan said , " Its true Delhi's famous business tycoon's son , Akshit Malhotra is jailed in case of molestation and blackmailing ". Navya asked ," But those videos and photos , What if he virals it ? ".

Vihaan replied , " His phone is seized and don't worry he will not be able to do anything now. " Navya spoke in a stressed tone, " You should have not done it. I know he will come out of jail and ruin lives of both me and Aadhya ".

Vihaan said , " He told you about his dad's power. But he didn't know the powers of Singhania's. He is not going to get a bail at any cost. He will be in lockup for sure and get punished for all his deeds ".

Navya said , " But how you did this ? ". Vihaan replied , " The day you told me about all this. I called dad to give me the number of our family lawyer ".

Navya asked , " You told him about everything ". Vihaan said , " No, I said that one of my friend need some legal consultancy. That day I returned to Delhi ".

Navya again interrupted and said ," But you went back due to some matter regarding your final sem exams ? ".
Vihaan said , "Actually ,I lied".

Vihaan spoke, " That day I went back to Delhi met our lawyer told him about all this and he said that you can sue him easily. I registered the case the same day and visited your university in hope of some clues and gladly I got few of them against it which was enough for starting the hearings of case and getting him arrested ".

Navya said , " Mere liye itne kuch kiya tumne , par kyu ? ". Vihaan said , " Maine kaha tha na ladke apne pyaar ke liye duniya se lad jate hai. Mujhe to bas ek case ladna tha ".

Navya said , " Par...... ". Before she could complete Vihaan interrupted and said , " May be tumhe lagta hai ki tum us sab se over ho chuki ho. Par aisa nahi hai. Ye chapter tumhari life se tab tak khatam nahi ho pata jab tak wo insaan pay back na kare jisne tumhe hurt karna chaha ".

Navya said , " I can't face all this back. I can't do it . I can't. She broke into little sobs with tears brimming down her cheeks.

Vihaan wrapped his arms around her and engulfed in a comforting hug and gently rubbed her back and said , " You can do it. I can't see that strong girl breaking this way. You can do it. I am with you. Even if you don't accept me as your love, you will always find me by your side in this battle ".

In the warmth of his arms, she felt relax. It feels a strange but comforting feeling which she didn't want to get over so soon.

Navya's P.O.V.-
Life is too complicated right. Just look at my case after being cheated and leaving with a restlessness since years . I got relief in arms of another man. My heart says submit myself to him , he will not break my heart. But my brain asks me to remember the last expierence.

They stayed at that position for a while. After a few minutes, Vihaan spoke , " Navya ". Soon she realised she was in his arms since last few minutes and his shirt is soaked in her tears.

She immediately pulled back and said ," Sorry , I ruined your clothes ". He said , " Its okay, I was saying .... ". Navya quickly asked ," What ? ".