Sukuna opened his mouth and out popped his fangs.

"Oh, right. Simple enough." Before you could walk out he placed a hand on your stomach. Looking at him confused you saw him staring at the mark on your chest.

"I would cover that up."

You noticed that his forehead tattoo was no longer present. That symbol must be well known in your family... and considering yours tried to kill you...you nodded your head, grabbing a bandaid and your makeup once again, you got to work covering the symbol.

~

"Miwa!"

"Hey (Y/n)!"

You ran out of your house getting to the girl dressed as a a cat, mirroring your outfit but with cat ears and her outfit was black.

"What the fuck is this..." Sukuna hissed looking at the yellow buggie Miwa was driving.

"Huh?" Luckily Miwa didn't hear him.

You coughed grabbing Sukuna's arm and squeezing it tightly trying to get him to stop glaring at the poor car. "This is Sukuna! My friend."

"Wooo... you said he was in the military?" You can tell she was eyeing his tattoos and muscles. He looked like your typical bad boy, so it must have seemed out of character for him to be with you.

"Yes... he doesn't have many friends here so I told him we could hang out. Um... Sukuna this is Miwa."

"What's the horsepower on this thing?"

"The horsepower?"

"He's- he's big on cars. Come on let's go." You opened the back door pushing him in before he says anything else.

"Wait I wanted to see Mama and Papa (last name)!" Miwa was about to walk to your house but you called to her.

"Oh! She's sleeping! Both of them... in for the night."

"Aww~ Alright let's go."

Climbing into the car you put your seatbelt on while looking at Sukuna who was examining the car. Miwa hopped in the driver's seat, turning the car on. It sputtered a little and Miwa patted the dashboard, "Come on old Betsy! Don't do this to me now!" The car sputtered a bit but then turned on, the car vibrating, shaking everyone in the car.

You furrowed your brows, "Uh...Miwa... is it supposed to do that?"

"Yeah... she's fine..."

~

The ride was not fine. There were times you thought the mobile was going to crap out on the highway or not go after stopping at a red light. All the while you would sweat every time Miwa would talk to Sukuna.

"What's your favorite music?"

"Rock."

"What do you like to eat?"

"Meat."

"What's your favorite color?"

"Red."

"Car?"

"Fast."

He answered with one or very few words, his eyes looking out the window. Miwa looked at you with a raised brow and you quickly texted her.

Me : He's not much of a talker sorry :(

MiwaMiwa : No worries, I heard the military can change people mentally. I'll get him out of his shell somehow :)!