Praising God & loving your enemies

2 Samuel 6: 14, 15, 16 , 20, 21, 22

14 And David danced before the Lord with all his might; and David was girded with a linen ephod.

15 So David and all the house of Israel brought up the ark of the Lord with shouting, and with the sound of the trumpet.

16 And as the ark of the Lord came into the city of David, Michal Saul's daughter looked through a window, and saw king David leaping and dancing before the Lord; and she despised him in her heart

20 Then David returned to bless his household. And Michal the daughter of Saul came out to meet David, and said, How glorious was the king of Israel to day, who uncovered himself to day in the eyes of the handmaids of his servants, as one of the vain fellows shamelessly uncovereth himself!

21 And David said unto Michal, It was before the Lord, which chose me before thy father, and before all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the Lord, over Israel: therefore will I play before the Lord.

22 And I will yet be more vile than thus, and will be base in mine own sight: and of the maidservants which thou hast spoken of, of them shall I be had in honour.

Here in scripture, David danced before the Lord with all his might, at the bringing of the Ark of the LORD into the city of David. The Ark of the LORD represented GOD's presence. David danced before the Lord, his joy could not be contained, he praised God. Oh, but his wife, Michal the daughter of Saul, despised him in her heart (despised means hated).

Michal came out to meet David when he returned, to bless his household, she tried to make it seem as if she was upset about David's presentation to the handmaids of his servants, but what she really was upset about is the fact that she despised David for praising the Lord.

You have some people in this world that have the same spirit inside of them as Michal. They will hate you for following Christ. They will persecute you, they will mock you. They will call you boring, they will talk about you, because they don't understand and they know not God!

But the Lord says if the world hate ye, ye know that it hated me before it hated you ( John 15: 18)
If we were of the world, the world would love his own, but we are not of this world. God has chosen us out of the world and therefore the world, hateth us referencing John 15:19.

Getting back to 2 Samuel 6: 21 here.

David said unto Michal, It was before the Lord, which chose me before thy father, and before all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the Lord, over Israel: therefore will I play before the Lord.

We should continue to praise God saints, no matter what man says, no matter what our enemies say (even if they be of our own household), like David was chosen by God, God chose each one of us as well, we praise God for his grace and his mercy, no matter who is against us, no matter the circumstances in this life, we shall praise our GOD!!!

For if God be for us who can be against us?

I pray, you pray, we all pray, that we continue to praise God, in the midst of tribulation, affliction, persecution, temptation, hurt, pain, in the presence of our enemies, that we never allow anything to stop our praise.

Matthew 5: 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;