Gifts

Ephesians 4: 8,11, 12

8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Every man has a gift or gifts that God has given him. There are many different gifts, as scripture says, there are some apostles, and some prophets, and some evangelists, some pastors as well as teachers. Every man has a gift that God has given him, an ability, a talent, that should be used to serve, to reverence God, as well as build up the body of Christ ...the perfecting of the saints means (complete, that we should lack nothing. We should continue to grow and mature in the Lord, spiritually).

Use your gift. Work in your gift. We have a responsibility as believers as followers of Christ, to use the gifts that God gave us, whether it to be one gift, five, six, seven, or ten. By God's grace were these gifts given and they should be used to serve, to glorify the Lord, as well as build up the body of Christ.

Praise God for your gift, and don't be afraid to work in it. God did not give any one of us the spirit of fear. Step out by faith.  Scripture tells us in proverbs, that A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men (Proverbs 18:16)

I pray, you pray, we all pray that we use the gifts that God gave us, without fear, and honor him in all that we do.