part #3

Y/n Pov
We were working then suddenly Hana ran to me and shown a pic my eyes widened in shock I grabbed her phone and said her that I will give it later, she denied but she said that account name in which it is posted. I showed it to Hobi he was also shocked and said..

Hoseok- Who..the hell did this? *yelled on me*

Y/n- wait! What I was doing in your room??🤨

Hoseok- I wanted to cuddle soo👉👈..
I brought you to my room

Y/n- whatever come lets go to appa and complain about this

Hoseok - come, wait what is account name?

Y/n- it says Jung_teen_dream, wait is it appa's account?

Hoseok- Yes it is, why did he post that?

Y/n- come lets go now..!

Hoseok - honey pie... Cool down oppa will talk calmly in home ok...?

Y/n- if you are not coming with me it's okay I'll go by myself...*banged the table*

Hoseok - go do whatever you want 😐I'm not responsible

You rushed to Chairman's room , every one were looking at you shockingly coz no one dare to go there without any appointment or with appointment.

Author pov ended

Hoseok's Dad Pov
I was checking my mails and some job resumes , why do people send me? Did they forgot they have a HR? I should arrange a meeting with the members who are in downstairs. No one has dare to come to my cabin, but I saw a figure coming towards in a rush and it was Y/n. She never comes to my cabin what made her come here?

H/d - honey what happened why are in a rush?

Y/n- Appa why did you post this pic? In your social media? Our staff are looking us both weirdly and oppa is feeling uncomfortable.

H/d- Honey... I posted it coz you both were looking cute..*smiled and patted my head*

Y/n- *pouted* but why in your business account?

H/d- I only have one account, and don't force me to delete it okayyy?
*Patted on couch beside him*

Y/n- *you sat beside him* appa if I say a matter you won't get angry on me right?

H/d- Why would I? Honey tell... Do you like Hoseok?

Y/n- *gulped down hardly* how did you know? Appa really you scared me

H/d- I knew it my daughter-in-law

Y/n- appa stop it you are making me blush..! I thought you will scold me if tell this 😳

H/d- I saw how comfortable you are with hobi and yesterday night I saw him taking you to his room, holding you like a baby

Y/n- Do you accept?

H/d- did you confess? With him? ,I have surprise plan on our company's 15th anniversary

Y/n- what..? Appa I too have small get-together tonight okay...

H/d- for my acceptance?

Y/n- kindaa yes but..👉👈 bcoz I am secretary now ok *chuckled*

H/d- Honeyy is the best..*smiled and pecked your cheek* now go he must be waiting for you go and have lunch first, I am going to conduct meeting after lunch

Y/n- okiee *left*

It happened...I knew it will happen but she should stop calling him oppa.... Today I will this matter to Yeobu and My chingus tonight