" Do you want an ice cream?"

" What??!"

" Do you want an ice cream?"

" How are you even getting it in the school."

" Just tell, you need or not."

" Maybe."

" Perfect. You got a good height, you can climb the wall."

" Excuse me?" And she started climbing the wall.

" Come on." And then jumped from the wall. My god this girl is crazy but I also climbed the wall and jumped. There was an ice cream shop there and she was already eating one and the other one in her hand which was she handing me. Basically I don't love getting ice creams that much but I don't know today I felt like eating and I started eating.

" What if someone caught us?"

" No one will if you keep your mouth shut. You are not supposed to tell anyone about this." After eating the ice cream we climbed the wall back. But this time a security guard saw us. We both started running as fast we could, I was actually enjoying it. We took a turn and went inside a room. I guess it was library because their were many shelves filled with books. We hide behind a shelve.

" Can't we just go out?"

" Are you crazy, he will take us to principal and our school principal is a very big pysco."

I was going to say something but before that only she put her hand on my mouth and leaned in a little to see was the security guard anywhere near. But she stood straight as soon as she saw the distance between us. She definitely had some kind of crazy effect on me. When she saw her hand on my mouth she pulled it.

" The security guard is not here but still lets wait 10 minutes here to make sure. We don't find him near." and I nodded. Suddenly something caught her attention, it was a book. She asked me," Do you read romantic books?"

" Not really." Her face told she got disappointed by my answer.

" But if you suggest any I would read."

" I suggest 'Selection' it's a good series and you can even see dramas like kdrama example 'Marry my husband' and ' W two worlds ' in this drama the man was so cute, I really was head over toes on him and don't forget 'Vincenzo' it was the best and you can also see cdramas like ' Falling into your smile' and 'Love020' and even some indian movies are also very good like ' Mujhse Dosti Karoge' and 'Dil hai tumhara' I promise I cry in both the movies a lot."

This girl literally is a chatter box and I chuckled after hearing her.

She said," Du bist im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes sehr hübsch." ( You are literally very handsome.)

" Danke." ( Thank you.)

" You know german."

" Yes."

" How many languages do you you know in total."

" 5. Hindi, english, french, german, italian, spanish."

" God! In which language did you spoke before?"

" French."

" I hope we meet again soon."

" You want to meet me again."

" Yes, why?"

" After how much I spoke I thought you probably want that we never meet again."

" You definitely are a chatterbox but a cute one." I said as I patted her head. She smiled. After that she looked at her watch.

" Let's go otherwise you would be late for the match." We then went to the basketball court.