FAMILY

ava pov :

He grabbed the pizza from the oven as I quickly tightened my bra and fixed my hair. The pizza looked delicious, and he cut it into slices, handing one to me. I marveled at how boys like him could be so good at cooking when I couldn't even cook rice properly. Felix's hair was tousled, and as I sat on the table, I set my pizza aside to fix it. But our eyes met, and I hastily averted my gaze to his hair. Suddenly, he grabbed my face, forcing me to focus on him.

"You don't even know, Ava," he said, his voice low and intense. "How much I'm controlling myself to fuck you and make you feel every inch of me and hear all your moans."

His words sent a jolt through me, and I withdrew my hands from his hair, my face turning tomato red. He winked at me, his smirk revealing his control over my body.

He said, "Will you start eating the pizza, or shall I start eating you?" His flirtatious comment left me both amused and flustered, marveling at how effortlessly he could charm me. More than that, his ability to assert his dominance over my body was both intriguing and slightly intimidating.

Just then, Ranger walked in, and I overheard his words. "Did you complete doing that? I can't even take it anymore, Ava. You're taking my dad from me," he exclaimed, half in jest. I chuckled and went over to Ranger, reassuring him, "No, I didn't want to play with your daddy." He replied, "Yes, of course," playfully.

When Felix asked whom I was talking to, I gestured towards Ranger and replied, "With Ranger." Felix glanced at Ranger, and I suggested, "Hey, why don't you play with him for a while?" Agreeing, Felix said, "Yes, he's my son. Why wouldn't I play with him?" With that, he scooped Ranger up into his arms, and they began playing. Ranger looked delighted, and both Felix and Ranger invited me to join them.

As we frolicked in the woods, a sudden headache crept over me, and memories of my past started to resurface, threatening to overwhelm me once more

My legs and hands started shaking uncontrollably, and I found a spot to sit before my body turned into ice. Felix noticed my distress and immediately came to me, wrapping his arms around me in a comforting embrace. He assured me that he was there for me, urging me to face whatever was troubling me together. His kiss on my forehead felt like a soothing balm, and slowly, his words worked their magic, restoring my body temperature to normal.

Lost in the warmth of his embrace, I couldn't focus on anything but Felix. It was an unfamiliar sensation, unlike anything I had felt before. As I regained my composure, I noticed that Felix, too, was now feeling cold. Concerned, he asked if I was okay. Unable to resist any longer, I leaned in and kissed him, pulling him closer. At first, he seemed surprised, but he quickly responded, returning the kiss with equal fervor. As our bodies pressed against each other, I realized that I had some control over his body temperature too, as he began to warm up while I cooled down.As my legs trembled beneath me, I found myself seeking solace in the familiarity of a nearby spot. Panic gripped me like icy tendrils, tightening with every passing moment. But then Felix was there, his arms encircling me in a protective embrace, his presence a soothing balm to my frazzled nerves. His words, like a lifeline, offered reassurance and strength, anchoring me in the tumult of my mind. And when his lips brushed against my forehead, it felt like a gentle caress, thawing the frost that had settled over my heart.

Lost in the whirlwind of my emotions, I couldn't help but be drawn to Felix. His touch, his scent, his unwavering support—it all enveloped me in a sense of security, banishing the shadows that threatened to consume me. As his warmth seeped into my bones, I felt a sense of calm wash over me, the storm within gradually subsiding.

Yet, even as I began to regain my composure, I couldn't shake the lingering chill that hung in the air, the cold seeping into Felix's very being despite his efforts to shield me. Concern etched his features as he asked if I was alright, his voice a soft melody amidst the chaos. And in that moment, I knew that I had to reciprocate, to offer him the same comfort and support that he had given me.