Akutagwa x reader (fluff)

Requested
"You caught me yet again"

"You caught me!" Y/N Laughed as Akutagawa held them bridal style.

"Your first day here in the library and you fell off the stairs?" Akutagawa chuckled a bit before composing himself "what can I say their slippery?" "True" Akutagawa slowly put Y/N down onto the ground as Y/N stood back up Dusting themselves "so Your an author?" Y/N said Looking back at Akutagawa "yes everybody here is a Author" He smiled as he Started to walk away.

"Wait up!" Y/N and somebody else shouted, a boy with red hair and a red cape rushed in out of breath as he fell to his knees Trying to catch his breath he said "Can u check... my work.. Akutagawa sensei.." Dazai said As His Work Became all Scrunched up and Mixed Dazai looked at his work to see it all mixed "OH COME ON!" Dazai shouted through out the library as the ink was now smudged on to his hands and around the pages
"You wanna maybe re-write that.." Y/N said staring down at the poor man's Work Now Smudged in ink.

"And catch your breath." Akutagawa said Sighing Before picking the paper up and Placing it onto a Table that was nearby.

Out of no where a cat had appeared "awh a kitty cat wanna scratch behind the ear?" Y/N was just about to scratch its chin before it had said "NO, im okay. But you need to hurry up." The cat took a breath before continuing "for your first task here you'll have to go inside a book and that book would be 'Task me with Death' do not worry Akutagawa and Dazai will accompany you." The cat had stood up and walked away from the 3 of them.

As Y/N placed their hand near the book they felt the Light Come
Closer to them
"Did I die." Y/N woke up to Akutagawa
Holding them in his arms bridal style yet again.. "and you have caught me!" Y/N laughed as Akutagawa giggled a Bit with Dazai who fell Face flat onto the grass.

As the 3 of you walked through the Forest You heard rummaging Through and in the bushes as you stepped closer a taint had appeared in the form of a.. bunny?!

Of course Y/N being oblivious and unknown of taints started to pet the bunny Right up until it hit them

"OW NICE BUNNY STOP!" was shouted through out the Forest Dazai and Akutagawa quickly rushed to the noise only to see Y/N holding their hand in pain as the bunny struts away..

Akutagawa quickly began to patch Y/N's arm up with a bandage "sorry.." Y/N had mumbled Sighing "I Thought the bunny was a Good bunny.." they looked back at their hand to see a Band-Aid on it a Cat one to be specific.

Now they had a hoard of Taints around them Pulling out their weapons Y/N held her Gun to a taint Shooting it down.

As a Massive taint Picked Y/N up as Y/N was shooting at it. The taint threw Y/N to the Tree behind them Right before the Wood had touched Y/N's back Akutagawa Held tightly onto Y/N Protecting her from getting hurt and falling "you caught me yet again.. haha!" As the taint fell due to the author awakening from their book Y/N laughed as Akutagawa laughed as well.

I hope u enjoyed this and Ty for requesting this! Also I made up the book I didn't know what to use lol I hope u have a good sleep / Day! Goodbye readers until next time!