Sakutarou x female reader (fluff)

"Sending me flowers which In a form of a note"
Requested :)

"My love for you..
Its a flower, my heart is a flower
It blooms cause you are the sun, you make me bloom with such warmth -S"

Y/N read the poem as her heart filled up with warmth and happiness as her smile was being shown by her teeth and her eyes close in pride.
"Thank you.." she mumbled as she held the poem close to her chest.

"You turn my skin into a rose being bloomed
Such red shown from the view of you. - S"
Y/N has Holden another poetry note in her hand as she realise a pattern..
Their all about flowers!, Y/N has a preference for flowers a massive preference.. for flowers "how do they know?" This mysterious poetry note person has always signed his name in cursive "why do u write your note in cursive it's so difficult you know.." Y/N had been scratching her head over

Who this mysterious man or women? "Was maybe it was one of the authors in the library?" Y/N has been in thought for a long time as she heard a knock on her door breaking her out of her mind of thoughts.

"Hm?" Y/N thought as she opened the door and saw a Cherry blossom stick with a note tied to it with red thread.

"Another poetry note..?" She picked the note up and placed the blossom stick in a vase as she took a seat on the wooden floor and opened the note to see a location and on the side a little poetry line

"My love.. my love for you
Your heart is the sun and my heart is a un-bloomed flower you make me bloom with pride and love. I love you please come to the garden.."
Y/N grabbed the poetry notes and rushed out of her room as her shoes clicked and clacked across the floor boards
"Oi Y/N what the hell are you going too that requires u to go faster then Dazai?" Chuuya said as he drank his none-alcohol drink "none of your concern!" Y/N's voice echoed through out the library halls as she ran to the outside garden to see a author with a sad expression planted onto his face

"Sakutarou?" Y/N tapped him on the shoulder awakening him back to the real world as his face lightens up in shock "oh you actually came." He stares at Y/N as she smiles and holds the poetry notes out to sakutoru "I love you too!" Y/N gave a bright smile showing her teeth as she and sakutoru sat down on a stone chair.

"I started writing my feelings through poetry I assumed it'd help me gain confidence to confess to you face on.." Sakutarou said as he held a box filled with love poetry note inside "can you read the rest to me?" Y/N said as she leaned her head onto his shoulder "sure" he took the love notes out as he began to recite each word by word out loud to Y/N.

"As the sun grows old and tired we stand along beside one another.."

Hello I hopped you liked this! And I hope u have a good day or night also I'm not really good with writing poetry but it's kinda good?