Chapter 17 - go hard for you

"Oh my god G... you need to tell the cops or someone.. you can't let him get away with this, look at your face and your body.. what the hell got into him?." Rhonda said shocked to see her deep bruised and swelling.

"Jamie..." she replied looking up at her with tears in her eyes. "This has all stemmed from him coming out and putting the squeeze on me and Nathan.."

"Don't make excuses G.. no matter what the situation the man has no business ever laying his hands on you.."

"What is wrong with me." Gianna said as she broke down in tears.

"What do you mean?." She said sitting with her.

"The men in my life.. look at the mess I'm in with all of them.. Why didn't I ever see it coming... Jamie manipulated and cheated and hurt me.. Jayden, who was my best friend as well as a normal man, he died because of me... and now Nathan.. 5 fucking years I've known him and he has never, ever shown this side of him...."

Rhonda looked at her. "I think Jamie should know about what Nathan did to you.. you are the mother of his child, Qian was in the house.. let him get Qian from school a lil earlier and have him bring him here.."

Gianna nodded, she was too head fucked to deep dive into anything right now or take things in.

———

"Mmm.... Oohhhh.... Slow down... Nathan!."
Verne said as she stopped him smashing into her relentlessly with anger. "Just stop!." She moved out from under him and just sat looking at him. "What the hell was that about?."

"We need to cool it...

"Oh here we go again.. we tried it but you couldn't stay away.. and here we are!." She said and rolled her eyes. "Why are you saying this now?."

"I hit her

"I hit her... I didn't just slap her... I beat her like she was another man...

Verne went quiet and stared at him her mouth open. "You did what...

"She let him in my fucking house...

"Who...

"JAMIE.... Who else...."

"Okay!.. don't go off at me... I don't know why you don't just let her go.. she obviously wants him...

"Verne, shut the fuck up please... I need to get her back on side... all I'm asking is that we cool this for a bit so I can concentrate on her... I will not let my girl go back to him... and my son..."

Verne shook her head. "You're crazy.. but that is up to you" she lie back down. "I'm not gonna stick around forever though, just so you know." She added and lit a blunt.

———

Jamie had received a text that Gianna wanted him to to pick up Qian from school. Of course he was happy with that, he was getting to spend some much needed time with his son.