19~RATHORE PALACE

AUTHOR'S POV

They claim that you will find tranquilly and heaven in the arms of your loved ones. They are not incorrect. But it does not apply to persons who are unsure about their relationship with the other person, correct?

This is exactly what Rudra and Kuragari are thinking right now. Everything happened so swiftly that they didn't have time to protest. They haven't recovered from the shock yet, so they're staring blankly at the ceiling, with Rajiv almost over Rudra and Alex over Kuragari.

(What actually happened- half an hour ago)

Kuragari and Rudra were analysing the highlights of the business ventures in Kuragari's room. They had both changed into different casuals and Kuragari, as usual, was wearing his mask. According to Rudra, Kuragari is a talented individual. He is known for his assassin abilities but also has exceptional business expertise. {that's why he is the best among his clan, our all-rounder boy}.

Just then Kuragari's room's door burst open by none other than our Power duo- Rajiv and Alex. Rudra noticed how fast Kuragari loaded the gun placed in his drawer, He was really shocked by those impressive reflexes.

Kuragari remarked sharply, "Mr. Alex, please don't do this again. I could end up shooting you next time because of my instinct." As horrified as Rajiv was by this, he teasingly asked, "Would your actions be the same if the Queen came next time like this or surprise from behind?"

Kuragari placed his revolver in the drawer, glanced at Rajiv, who was half-lying on Alex's bed and answered, "I can sense her presence, Rajiv. I can recognise her by the way she breathes, moves, smells, and many more characteristics that make me aware of her existence. So, to answer your question, no, I will not act the same if she does this."

Rajiv and Rudra gazed at him with wide eyes, and Alex, who was aware of Kuragari's nature, replied, "Don't be surprised, Rajiv Honey. If he is the Queen's favourite, then she is his Goddess. You will get used to it. But first, let us accomplish our purpose."

Taking Rajiv's nod as confirmation, Alex inquired, "You know Rudra and Kuragari, due to workload, we were unable to bond further.-" Kuragari interrupted and asked, "Why don't you come to the main topic, Mr. Alex?"

Alex said, "Oh my Kuragari, you are so eager. Okay, the essential point is that we both intended to spend quality time with you. So we could get to know each other better."

Kuragari shook his head in opposition and answered, "I'm sorry, Alex. But I do not want to become involved with this." Rudra said the same thing. Alex and Rajiv understood it would be difficult to reach an agreement between them. So they each played their cards.

Alex began, "I imagined you'd want your Queen to be pleased with our bond. I believe you understand how she smiles and chuckles when she sees My and Rajiv's relationship. But I assume you'd rather prefer your isolation above your Queen's happiness; that's OK." Rajiv said, "Same here, Alex. I assumed Rudra would want his Bhaisa to be pleased when he saw Bhabhi Sa smiling. But I suppose, like Kuragari, he has his priorities set."

It would be difficult to trap the Monarchs' masterminds in frivolous conversations, but the power couple has been in their Monarchs' closets and has struck their crucial points. Both of them are aware that this power couple is attempting to manipulate them, but they cannot deny that what they have stated is accurate.

Present Time-

With half mind, they agreed to them and started doing what they called 'Quality Time'. And that's how they ended in this position. The power duo is cuddling them like their life depends on it.

Rudra said, "Why are they acting so gay, Kuragari? For God's sake, I'm married." Kuragari smiled gently and added, "As much as I dislike this situation, I am delighted it is this way. It's nice to have folks who can brighten up the dark."

ADIKA - HIS OTHER HALF (18+)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें