001

Season 1:Pilot

Season 1:
Pilot

♪♪♪

While wandering the cruise ship in search of her sister Amora, Selena decided to check on all of her sisters; the first person she spotted was Carmen.

"Hey have you seen Amora?" Carmen's boyfriend Dave was cuddled by her, who she asked was too busy.

Carmen responded, "No, go look for her," without even looking at her, before teasing Dave once more. As she turned to face her sister Áurea, Selena let out a moan.

"Hey have you seen Amora?" Áurea was approached by several guys who were vying for her attention, so she questioned who was bothering them.

"Who?" Áurea asked, perplexed as to what she was talking about.

"You know your twin sister the one you were in the womb with." Selena simply turned and left after she whispered something to her but said nothing.

It was terrible to watch the female eat the shrimp that Hakeem had just taken a bite of, and to see him being fed a shrimp by a groupie.

She called out to him, "Yo Keem," and he gave her a quick glance before getting to his feet to the collective groans of the girls he was with.

"What's up?" Gazing down at her, he asked her.

"Have you seen Amora anywhere." When she asked, he regarded his surroundings thoughtfully.

"Yeah I think she went down deck with Mal."He spoke to her, and she took hold of his hand before turning to face the other people and the groupies.

"You should also quit flirting with those girls before you become sexually transmitted diseased and get hurt," Selena told her best friend from elementary school.

He responded, "Yeah, yeah," and she sent him a glance.

As they descended the stairs and heard a lovely toon playing, she remarked, "I'm not playing Hakeem."