4.The elevator

We arrived at Scoops Ahoy not long ago, and Steve and Robin are arguing over Lucas' sister.
Steve comes back behind the restaurant and tells us:

Steve: Okay, lovebirds, can you see if there are other commands occurring behind Starcout?

Dustin: Yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive on the roof, and there is a truck and some Russians who bring boxes into the room.

Emi: They need an electronic card to open the door to the room.

Dustin: Yeah, it's going to be harder to figure out what's inside.

???:[in Russian] Hey! There are people there!

Emi: Shit,I don't know what he said, but he was looking at us!

Dustin: Okay, we need to go inside then.

He takes my hand, and we enter Starcout. we arrive a little later in Scoops Ahoy.

Emi: One of the Russians saw us!

Robin: Did he see you clearly?

Dustin: I don't think so. They probably saw just our heads.

Steve: Okay, then it's not so serious.

Emi: Okay, so that keycard opens the door, but unfortunately, the Russian with this keycard also has a massive gun.

Dustin: Whatever's in this room,whatever's in those boxes, they really don't want anybody finding it.

Robin: But there's gotta be a way in.

Steve: Well, you know... I could just take him out.

Robin: Take who out?

Steve: The Russian guard.

Robin looks at him strangely.

Steve: What? I speak up behind him, I knock him out, and à take his keycard. It's easy.

Emi: Did you not hear the part about the massive gun?

Steve: Yes, Emi, I did. That is why I would be sneaking.

Dustin: Well, please, tell me this, and be honest, have you ever actually... won a fight?

Steve: Okay, that was one time--

Dustin: Twice. Jonathan. Year prior?

Steve: Listen, that doesn't count

Emi: Why wouldn't it? Because it's looks like he beat the shit out of you.

Steve: It's was--

Dustin: You got a fat lip, crooked nose, swollen eyes, a lot of blood...

While we're bitching at each other Robin goes to the in front and takes all the tip.

Steve: Robin. Hey Robin! Hey what-- What are you doing? Half of that's mine. Where're you going?

Robin: Find us a way into that room, à safe way. And in the meaning, sling ice cream, behave, and don't get beat up. I'll be back in a jiff.

Dustin took the ice cream scoop and was eating some.

Steve: Oh, dude, come on man, not my scooper.

He takes it back and I laugh.

Steve: It's not funny!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robin came back a few minutes ago with some kind of plans and she puts them on the table.