Chaper 3

"Well hello eraserhead... aren't I lucky to see you...". Shigaraki was sitting by a dumpster in an alleyway. "What do you want shigaraki..." Aizawa seemed tired. "A little birdie told me something and I wanna ask if it's true..." Aizawa's eyes widened. He knew hawks told him. "Who told you what?" Aizawa was praying hawks didn't tell him. "Well from what I've heard you like me...~ is that true~?". Aizawa was flustered and looked away blushing. "So it is true...." Shigaraki smiles. "N-no it's not..." aizawa was trying to hide the fact that it was true, even though he had a light pink blush across his face. Shigaraki found this cute but didn't say anything and just walked up to him kissed him on the cheek and left. Aizawa was stunned he was thinking... "his chapped lips...his crimson red eyes-" Aizawa stopped himself and said "wait that am I thinking about!?" He was still trying to process what happened when Hawks came by. "So what happened you look flustered." Hawks said in his usual playful voice "s-shut up" Aizawa was annoyed by the fact that he told Shigaraki "why did you tell him" Hawks smirked "Ummmm ask next time you see him ask him about his room..."
Aizawa was confused "what does his room have to do with this?" Aizawa's brain couldn't process what Hawks just said so he didn't understand."Just do it!" Hawks said kinda yelling. "Ok! Ok! You don't have to yell!" Aizawa said not even thinking...

                               •the next day•

Aizawa was on his usual patrol when he saw the same crimson red eyes in an ally way. He walked towards him "hey Shigaraki-" Aizawa was cut off as Shigaraki pined him to a wall and kisses him roughly. Aizawa struggled for a second but gave in and kissed back. He always seemed to give in more when he was around Shigaraki... After a heated make out session they were both panting "W-what does this make us" Aizawa asked hoping the we answer would be that they would be together. "Well I say that we date but it's up to you cutie" Shigaraki had a very flirty side which he doesn't show often. "I-ummm" Aizawa didn't know how to respond. "Meet here tomorrow and give me your answer" and just like that he was gone.