F-"stress relief"- Jang Ha-ri

SMUT/Fluff at end
Female reader

2nd POV
"You okay?" Ha-ri asks as she looks at you, you and the others just got to the Archery building. "Yeah, I'm okay." You reply as you leaned against Ha-ri, and played with your jacket sleeve. "I don't believe you, you're playing with your jackets sleeve." Ha-ri spoke, knowing that you only do it when you're stressed.

"How wouldn't I be stressed? Look what's going on out there." You reply, before feeling Ha-ri get up and getting you to stand up. "I have a way to calm you~." She spoke, before taking you to the locker room, and locking the door. You knew what she was doing, so you leaned against the wall and let her pin you.

"You 100% want this, right?" Ha-ri asks for your consent. "Yeah." Almost as soon as you spoke, she started to kiss you passionately while cupping your cheeks. You kiss her back.

A few minutes into the kiss, Ha-ri breaks it and kisses down to your neck. Biting and kissing it, making your knees buckle as you moan. Her teeth sink into your skin, only enough to leave a hickey. She slowly kisses to the sweet-spot of your neck, before biting it. Making you moan slightly louder, she gives you a dark hickey before putting her hands on the buttons on your shirt.

"May I take this off?" She asks, you nod so she unbuttons your dress-shirt and takes it off with your jacket. "Fuck, you're so hot baby-girl." She mumbles in a raspy voice, causing you to moan. She kisses your collarbone, and leaves a few dark hickeys. "Be a good-girl and strip for me baby."

After you strip, Ha-ri sits down and sits you on her lap. She kisses you again, before slowly licking your left tits nipple making you buckle your hips. Ha-ri starts sucking on your left tits nipple, while playing with your right tit with her hand.

"Ha-ri~... Fuck~" You moan quietly. She stops as she slowly teases your clit, the wetness covering her fingers as she rubs your clit. "Stop teasing me." You say in between moans, Ha-ri smirks and plunges two fingers into you, causing you to moan as she slowly fingers you. "You like that baby-girl?" She rasply whispers in your ear, "Don't moan to loud, or else the others will find out who's good-girl you are."

"Faster.. Ha-ri please~." You whimper, she quickly speeds up, making you ride her fingers. Her fingers curl, causing you to moan loudly, but Ha-ri quickly kisses you to help you stay quiet. "Such a good-girl~"

She keeps fingering you, as you moan and whimper into the kiss, your hands are holding onto her shoulders. "Are you going to cum for me?" She asks, noticing that your close to your high. Nodding, you ride her fingers faster. "Cum for me baby-girl, cmon good-girl." Her praising you, causes you to finally cum all over her fingers. She slows down, but keeps fingering you to ride out your high.

After you down from your high. She grabs a few tissues and cleans you off, before sucking your cum off of her fingers. "Sweet like always." She says, causing you to blush.

After you two get dressed and fixed up, you go back to the main room and sit near Mi-jin. Ha-ri pulls you into her lap, and wraps her arms around you. "Nice hickey Y/n." You blush and get embarrassed as Ha-ri chuckles. "S-shut up Mi-jin." You stutter embarrassed.