F Ours- Park Mi-jin and Ha-ri

Requested by:SeanJones832
POV: Mi-jin and Ha-ri get jealous because someone is flirting with you. So they show you, whose you are

2nd POV
Mi-jin and Ha-ri watch around the corner as a guy flirts with you. "I'm  going to kill that bastard" Mi-jin mumbles, as she glares at the boy flirting with you.

"Y/n isn't even stopping him." The smoker continues. "The let's go stop him." Ha-ri spoke, walking to you and the boy as Mi-jin runs and gets to you.

"So uh, if you want to see a movie later then-..." The guy slowly trails off before leaving as you feel arms around you. "Hi." You say, looking at Ha-ri as he she holds you from behind. "Baby, why were you letting him flirt with you?" Mi-jin asks, making Ha-ri let you go so she could pin you to the lockers.

"He wasn't flirting, he was just being nice." You say, ignoring their glares. "Then we'll just have to show you whose you are." Mi-jin tells you as she drags you and Ha-ri back to your shared dorm.

As soon as the three arrive to the door, You get pinned to the wall by Ha-ri as Mi-jin goes into the bedroom to get everything set up. Ha-ri kisses you roughly and grabs your neck. "Bad girls get punished y'know that?" She asks, her voice raspy as she pulls away from the kiss. "Y-yeah." You stutter, Ha-ri smirks. "So then why were you bad? Why were you flirting with that guy, knowing that your are me and Mi-jin's? Huh?"

"I wasn't flirting back." You say, before Ha-ri takes you into the bedroom. Where Mi-jin has already grabbed some handcuffs and toys that are on the bedside table. "Safeword?" Mi-jin asks. "Blue." You reply, slowly stripping. "Fuck you're so hot babygirl." Ha-ri mumbles, touching your collarbone, Mi-jin slowly doing the same.

After you're done stripping, Mi-jin lays you onto the bed and handcuffs your ankles and wrists to the bed. "Not too tight?" Mi-jin asks, not wanting to hurt you. "No, they're fine." You reply, she nods as her and Ha-ri strip as well. After they're both nude. Ha-ri and Mi-jin sit on the bed. Mi-jin nods to Ha-ri, causing Ha-ri to lay down in between your legs.

"You're so wet, just from getting tie up? Slut." Ha-ri smirks as she places kitten licks on your clit, teasing you. "Please Ha-ri.." You beg. "Please what?" Ha-ri asks, still kitten licking your clit. Before you can even speak, she starts to eat you out, her tongue plunging in and out of your it. "Fuck Ha-ri!" You moan, throwing your head back on the pillow.

Mi-jin gropes your chest, causing you to moan even more as her fingers touch your hard nubs. "Don't cum until we tell you to, got it?" Ha-ri warns, still eating you out. "Y-yes- fuck!" You moan, Ha-ri smirks and plunges two fingers, her middle and ring finger into your clit and fingers you.

"Mi-jin look at that, our slut is getting reminded that she's ours." You moan at Ha-ri teases, your eyes rolled back as you feel yourself close to cumming. "Please let me cum! Please!" You bed. "Whose slut are you?" Mi-jin asks. "Y-you and Ha-ri's!" You say in between moans. "Cum." Ha-ri spoke, soon after you cum all over Ha-ri's fingers.

"Good girl." After Ha-ri helps you down from her high, she pulls her fingers out and makes Mi-jin suck on them. "Want up to untie you, pick you up and carry-fuck you?" Mi-jin asks, you nod. "Yeah.." You're still panting for air, Mi-jin pulls out two 7inch strap-on's. "Yknow the drill, open up." Mi-jin says as she sticks one of the strap-on's in your mouth for you to suck.

"I wish I had a cock to shove down your pretty throat." Ha-ri says as she kisses your forehead. After both of the straps are covered in "homemade" lube, Ha-ri and Mi-jin put them on their waist, before Ha-ri picks you up, thrusting the strap-on into you, as Mi-jin slowly thrusts the strap-on into your ass, very carefully as to not hurt you.

While they waited for you to get warmed up, Ha-ri softly kisses you while Ha-ri starts leaving hickeys on your neck. "You both can move now." You say, gripping onto Ha-ri as they start thrusting in and out at the same time, you moan loudly.

"Such a slut that she needs both of us fucking her." Mi-jin says, causing you to moan more. "Faster." You say still moaning, gripping onto Ha-ri for dear life so you don't fall. They two obey your wishes and go faster, the strap-on's going deep into your clit and ass.

"Your ours no one else's, got it slut?" Ha-ri tells you, you nod your head. "I-i'm yours, both of yours!" You say, moaning. Mi-jin reaches around you from behind as she fucks your ass, and gropes your tits. "Fuck." You moan, feeling Mi-jin's cold hands on your nipples. Ha-ri starts to give you hickeys, as she fucks your clit.

After getting absolutely pounded for a few minutes. "Can I cum? I've been good! Please!" You beg, Ha-ri glances at Mi-jin who nods. "Cum, baby." Ha-ri says, as you cum onto her and Mi-jin, they keep thrusting at a softer pace before pulling out, Ha-ri gently laying you on your bed as you pant for air.

"Want to do anything else princess?" Mi-jin asks as she takes the strap-on off and sits next to you. "Cuddle?" You ask, your body tired. "Of course, let's wash up though, Mi-jin go get a bath started." Ha-ri says, Mi-jin looks at her. "Why do i have to do it? I want to stay with Y/n!" Mi-jin replies, Ha-ri rolls her eyes. "Because I want to stay with Y/n." Ha-ri says, they always 'playfully' argue with each other about you after you three are intimate, why? You have no idea but it's amusing.

"How about you two do rock paper scissors." You suggest, they both immediately start doing rock paper scissors. "Ha! I win!" Mi-jin exclaims, laying next to you and cuddling up to you as Ha-ri goes to get the bath ready.

Time skip

After you get to class, You sit next to Eun-ji. "Nice hickeys." She says teasingly, "what- oh fuck." You and your girlfriends woke up late and completely forgot to put make-up on your hickeys. "I see you had fun last night~" Eun-ju teases.

"Do you have makeup to cover them up?" You ask, before feeling a pair of arms around you. "Why would you want to cover them baby?" Mi-jin teases. "Cuz I don't want anyone to know what we did last night."

"They're too hot~" Mi-jin pecks one of them before walking out.