Toge: "Kelp"

Yuta: "HUH"

Maki: "GO HOME BEFORE YOU GET BEATEN! BY YUTA-SAN"

Yuta: "HUUUUH"

(Suddenly Geto appears in front of Yuta grabbing his hands)

Geto: "Nice to meet you, Okkotsu-Kun. I'm Geto Suguru"

Panda: *Thoughts: "He's fast!"

Toge: *Thoughts: "He's fast!"

Maki: *Thoughts: "He's fast!"

Yuta: "Huh? Oh... Nice to meet you..."

Geto: "You possess a truly wonderful power, I see. I believe that great power must be used towards a great end. have you ever questioned the current state of the world? This world where jujutsu sorcerers act in secret in order to protect the order of commonplace society."

(Let's go of Yuta's hands and stands up straight)

Geto: "You see, there's this established paradox saying the strong must accommodate the weak."

(Geto gets dramatic and puts his arm around Yuta's neck pulling him close)

Geto: "it's so deplorable!"

Yuta: "Uh-huh..."

Geto: "The apex of all creation has halted its own path of evolution! It's nonsense I tell you! It's high time mankind reconsidered its strategy for survival! Which is why we'd like you to help us."

Yuta: "Help with what...?"

Geto: "We're going to kill all non-sorcerers and create a world with only jujutsu sorcerers."

Yuta:

Maki: *Thoughts: "What

Maki: *Thoughts: "What..."

Panda: *Thoughts: "...is he saying?"

???: "Could you stop preaching your crazy beliefs to my students?"

(Turning around to see Gojo standing there with other Grade sorcerers 

Geto: "🎶Hello Satoru🎶"

Gojo: "First of all, get away from those kids, Suguru"

Gojo: *Thoughts: "And where is that guys cursed energy it's like he doesn't have any..."

Geto: "I had heard this year's first years were all outstanding students. Now I understand. it was all your doing. A special-grade cursed human, a cursed corpse mutation, the descendant of the cursed speech users, and...the Zen'in clan's failure."

Maki: "YOU PIECE OF..." *Points Weapon*

Geto: "Watch what you say. Because I don't need any monkeys like you in my world."