I waited in the corridor  when I noticed Hriday leaving the doctor's cabin. 

“Hriday is he fine? ” I asked, walking towards  him. 

“Yes he is fine and thankfully he has gained consciousness . I have to get some medicines and after that we will leave for home ” Saying this he left for the medical store. 

I decided to meet him and then leave for my place as it is already evening. 

My hands slowly opened the door and I entered the cabin only to see him laying down on the bed  while the doctor was busy discussing a case over the call. 

“Mr. Chauhan, ” I called him slowly, only to divert his eyes from the wall to me. 

“Ms. Avantika ” He tried getting up but I asked him to lay down as it is important for him to rest. 

“I am sorry ” I apologized , standing at the edge of his bed. 

“No. I guess because I am prone to stress so I fell ill ”  He smiled, touching his hand on his head and curiously looking at his hand which was raised in the air.

“Why are you even smiling ? Last time you smiled only to run away with my helmet, what's your plan?” He asked, raising his eyebrows and I realized I was smiling . 

“Are you sure you are 29?” I asked and he blinked his eyes answering yes. 

“I know I still behave like a kid. ” He smirked intentionally but before I could say anything, the doctor arrived with an injection. 

“Time to faint again ” He murmured, noticing it. 

“Dr. Shetty, she is Avantika who called you during the case ” He introduced while we nodded to each other. 

“Nice to meet you Dr. Shetty” 

“Garv, no need of introducing her, I am aware about rumors going around ” He said, looking at us. 

“Media need only a reason to fill their channels and news ” Mr. Chauhan stressed each word so he couldn't talk further about it. 

“Garv, I have to give you an injection. Raise your sleeves ” He ordered, filling the injection. 

“Shetty, you know very well the hate relationship with injection ” He complained, slowly trying to pull his sleeve up off his T-shirt. 

“I think I should leave ” 

“Why? ”

“Arisa must be waiting for me ” I gave the reason , walking backwards. 

“Let me call Hriday to drop you ” He suggested trying to get and sit on the bed. 

“It's okay. I will go by cab or auto ” 

“I have my car. I will ask Hriday to drop you  even I am leaving for home now ” He tried stopping me but I refused everytime. 

“Avantika ma'am , Sir is right even we are leaving within 10 minutes ” Hriday joined him when I noticed him returning from medical with a pouch of medicines.