Chapter 14: Crocoduel

Começar do início

"Well I can give you an affection more than any man they don't possess." Vanitas brags.

Luka's  music filled the air and you smiled brightly. You followed Juleka and helped her put up the last of the balloons.

Your friends soon began to fill the boat and you noticed your sister had actually came.

You sat on the opposite side of the ship across from Luka and Vanitas just sat with you just wanting your attention.

She was saying something to Juleka before she noticed Luka. Her eyes almost popped out of her head as she scanned the room for you too.

You scoffed the second she met your gaze.

"Hey Marinette!" Luka stood with a bright smile.

Marinette panics backed into a table. "Excuse me! Sorry! I've got something to do! It's super urgent! Yep! Bye!" she falls on the stairs that leads below the deck. " I'm okay!"

"Pig." Vanitas muttered and hold you close letting you sit on his lap.

"Is something wrong with Marinette?" Luka asked his sister.

Juleka is feeling very guilty about the situation. Everyone starts asking questions about Marinette, and Juleka runs away from the group in tears.

Luka sighs. " I knew it. Marinette doesn't want to have anything to do with me, and Juleka didn't have the heart to tell me." He walks away and sits to play a sad tune on his guitar. Luka continues to play his guitar dejectedly. The gang approaches him.

The akuma wasn't able to akumatize him anymore because everyone reassured Luka and comforted him. Shadow Moth seems a bit worried and disappointed when he notices that the negative emotions are gone, and orders his akuma to stay there as he says a party with teenagers always has a lot of emotions.

The music was blaring out of the speakers and you danced with all of your friends. Vanitas spun you around and you giggled uncontrollably.

"You've got moves, Sly Fox!" You grinned and he laughed as he rolled his eyes at you playfully.

"You're sly too."

"Guilty as charged." You playfully press a hand on your chest before your head on his shoulder.

"I'm glad you came, even thought your crazy Piggy Sister  tried to ruin that." Vanitas sighed and you nodded, your head rubbing against his vest.

"Me too. I'm having fun and I haven't been able to say that in months it seems." You smiled as you looked back up at him, eyes locking. "The last time I did was when I was with you."

Vanitas flash a smirk before pulling you by the waist and kissed you hungrily until you both pulled away when Jagged Stone entered the houseboat and Vanitas turned to face him, missing the blush creeping up from your cheeks.

Jagged Stone with his crocodile Fang arrives at the party. "Hey, kids! Everything jammin'?"

"Hi, Dad!" Luka grinned and you smiled happily for him.

Your friends all gasped at the revelation they were having.

"Sorry I'm tardy to the party, son. You have any wrapping paper I could borrow?"

"I gotcha covered." You  walked over to the two of them.

"Hey you looked familiar." Jagged pointed his finger at you.

"It's been a while huh?" You spoke and his eyes lit up.

"(Y/n)!" Jagged brings you in a big hug before giving you a noogie. "Yo! Where have you been? Didn't you used use to wear blue?"