Chapter 57. "Tattoo love"

Today was the first day I'm taking the pregnancy pills. I was....nervous. I don't know why....I mean they're just pills. After I took them I put them away in our medicine cabinet. I tried to put it in the very back so harry doesn't see them or any of the other guys.

It was 10:00am and the gang and I were just laying around the house all day. I told the girls about the pills, they said I should just tell Harry. Ugh, they were suppose to be on my side. I walked back into harry and I room and Harry was laying face down on the bed in his pillow. I chuckled and climbed on top of him.

I started tickling him and he laughed. He had the cutest laugh ever. He then flipped us over so he was tickling me. "Ahhhh!!! Omg!!!......Harry stop!!! I can't breathe!!!" I said laughing. He then stopped and kissed me. "That'll teach you, the next time you want to tickle me" he said poking my sides on last time. "Oh yea, because I'm soooooooo scared" I said dramatically.

He laughed and kissed me again. "Can we just stay in bed all day and watch romantic movies?" He asked me. "Sounds like a plan" I said. We watched movies for hours. We watched titanic, 17 again, dear John, the notebook, Charlie st. Cloud and so much more.

It was so fun. At some moments, he wouldn't even look at the movie, he would just stare at me. Telling me how beautiful I was and how much he loved me. What a cheeky Sweetheart. It was now 5:30pm and we were just cuddling.

We heard a knock on our bedroom door. "Come in" harry said. Zayn walked in. "Hey....I was about to go get another tattoo with Perri, el and Lou. Liam, Sophia and niall wanted to stay but you guys wanna come?" Zayn asked. "Um...actually we were gonna watch movies all da-" Harry said but I cut him off.

"Yea, we'd love to" I said. Once zayn walked out of our room I started getting dressed. "You want to watch zayn get a tattoo?" Harry asked. "Nope, I want you to be watching me get one" I said hoping he didn't hear me. But by the way his face dropped, I could tell he did. "Your not getting a tattoo Ariana" he said.

God, I felt like he was calling me by my entire full name when he called me Ariana. I was so use to him just saying Ari. Usually I'm in "trouble" when he calls me Ariana. "Um....who made you the boss of me?" I asked eyeing harry.

"Um...no one did, but I should still get a say in this. You don't need a tattoo" he said. "Why can't I? You get tattoos all the time" I said starting to get annoyed. "Because you just don't need a tattoo and I can because I'm a boy" he said. What the hell?

"Um...Perri has a tattoo" I said. "Um...Perri's not my girlfriend is she?" He asked in a smart ass way. What's his problem? "Your being so unfair. Just let me get one" I said. "No" he answered. "Why?" I asked. "Because they hurt ok!??" He replied yelling just a tad. They hurt? That's why he doesn't want me to get one?

"Yea.....and?" I asked. "I don't....want to see...you...getting hurt" he said looking away. Ohhhhhh. Harry's just being a sweet protective boyfriend. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him. "That's what this is about? You just, don't want me to get hurt?" I asked. He nodded looking away still.

"Aww, that's cute. But if you can handle it, so can I" I said. "Ughhhh ari, can we just stay and not do this?" he asked. I needed to do what I knew he would give in to. I did a sad face and he groaned. "Ugh, you know I can't say no when you do that" he said.

I laughed and kissed him. He got dressed and we got into the car with zayn, Perri, el and louis. "So, what are you thinking about getting?" Harry asked me. "Um...." I started saying. I lifted his left hand.

"You know how you have an anchor....well I was gonna get one too" I said. He smiled. "Where?" Louis asked. "Hmmm, maybe on my side" I said. "That's cute" el commented. I smiled at her.

"Yeah it is" Perri said and I chuckled. Zayn was driving and started playing 'where are you now?' By skrillex diplo ft. Justin Bieber. God, I wasn't a huge fan of Justin, but i loved this freaking song. I started singing quietly and Harry smiled. We finally got to the tattoo place and I started panicking.

"Babe....you don't have to do this" Harry said. "No....I want to" I said. He nodded and we walked inside. Zayn first got his tattoo. Then louis. Then it was my turn. I told the guy what I wanted and he nodded. He put the needle to my skin where I wanted it.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!! God damn this hurts. Harry held my hand as I bit my lip hardly trying to forget the pain but it was excruciating. I even started crying a bit and I could tell Harry was not enjoying watching this. Once the guy was done i looked at it in the mirror. My god, it was so pretty....I mean...cool....Um.....amazing.

God I loved this tattoo. I realized anytime i missed harry, i could just look at this tattoo. I liked tattoos with meaning. "Um....can...i have another one?" I asked the guy. The gang looked at me weirdly, surprised I wanted another one.

"What else would you like?" The guy asked me. "Um...I would like one on my left wrist....Um...can you put it in writing and write no control?" I asked. He nodded. Harry smiled at me.

You know how in the fault in our stars....they're little saying was 'okay? Okay?'?.....well that's sorta like me and harry saying....except we say no control. I always loved that we had a little saying. Once the guy was done, I looked at it and it was perfect.

Harry then got one and he got the exact same thing except he got his on his right wrist. After he was done he grabbed my left hand. The gang and us walked out as harry and i were hand in hand with our new no control tattoos.