✩* ⋆ 26 ⋆ *✩

Start from the beginning

"Better than ever!" I beam, hugging his arm tightly. My hand roams over his stomach to feel his hard abs.

China shakes his head, "no you're not. You're acting weird."

I huff, "you're acting weird!" China starts walking away from me. "China, don't leave me." I whine, running after him. He sits on the couch and I sit next to him, snuggling up to his side. I feel his hand holding my waist pulling me closer to him. I giggle. Handsome China cares about me!

Russia comes over with a half empty bottle of vodka. "Китай, want?" He holds it out to China. China nods and starts drinking. Russia then sits next to me and rests his head on my shoulder.

I giggle, "hey Ruski."

Russia yawns and hugs my waist."Привет Америка." He's so f*cking adorable. I start touching his poofy dirty blonde hair in admiration. It's so soft!

I want his hair.

Canada POV

She has always been a clingy type when drunk. I chuckle to myself as I watch her whine when China walks away. It's annoying, but thankfully I'm not the one being annoyed.

China seems out of his mind. He's not his usual charming self. He's probably worried for some reason. That's why he's looking around the crowd and side hugging my sister protectively.

"Mi amigo!" I feel Mexico nudge me in the arm.

"Hola Mexi!" I greet. He pulls me down to his height and points at someone in the crowd. I look to where he's pointing to and see Ukraine standing there alone. I frown. She seems lonely.

"I can't." I sigh in sorrow.

Mexico clicks his tongue in disapproval. "Rusia and China are both drunk and América's distracting them. They won't see you." I look back at the Ukrainian. Should I? Mexico pushes me forward. "Go on." He then disappears into the crowd. I take in a deep breath. I can do this.

I make my way through the crowd towards my beloved. Before I even get there Georgia starts talking to her. "Baise. (f*ck)" I curse. I watch the two start having a conversation while the crowd covers my view. My hands turn into fists. I take in a deep breath and exhale. Ukraine will never like him. She loves me.

"Everyone, we will begin spin the bottle. If you'd like to play, head over to the living room." South Korea announces. I see a glimpse of Georgia pulling Ukraine towards the living room. I should go too.

I make my way over. Germany waves his hand and pats the seat next to him. I smile and sit there. "How was your make out session with Poland?" I smirk. Germany blushes red.

"Amazing." He stutters. I chuckle and pat him on the back. He's such a simp. "Anyways, did South Korea invite you here?"

I shake my head, "North Korea did because he asked my sister to come."

Germany nods, "that makes sense. I'll introduce you to him. He's a really nice guy and one of the best DJs in the world."

"That was him?" I exclaim. Germany nods. "He's so good."

"We're going to start. Who wants to spin the bottle first?" Poland grins, taking the empty bottle away from a drunk Russian.