《Day 4》

6:00AM, La gueule de saturne.
Rody's POV:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was like any other normal day, and work is like any work that I would do over the days. I'm still thinking on why vince would slap me yesterday. Did I really mess up? I thought seeming to zone out, ding! I snapped out of my thoughts when hearing the bell, I seated the custormers (I forgor how to spell), took their order, serve them and repeat!

I noticed the trash was full, so I enter the kitchen. I saw vincent, holding a chef by his hair above the stove. (I ain't writting dialoge anymore Im tired) Just because he put the flour next to the stove, once vincent let go of the chef. He went into his office.

Waves after waves of custormers, today seems busy.. I thought, getting really exhausted from going to table to table. While I was doing so, I notice a hole in a wall in one of the corners of the place, I took a look at it, noticing an eyeball staring at me back. SHIT, GODDAMNIT! I thought, almost dropping the tray that has the wine. Gosh vincent, your giving me stalker vibes!

Once every last custormer was served, I still had time left. So, I enter the kitchen going to the trash to take it out. I opened the door to the back, the smell of cigarettes smoke lingered through my nose. Vincent, please stop smoking almost everywhere. I thought, getting a headache from this, I threw out the trash into the dumpster, not noticing vincent was right there next to me (blind). "Hey rody?" Vincent said "AH!- phew just you boss." I said, getting straight up jumpscared from mr. Vampire (sorry I just had to put it in). " I thought you left?.." Vincent said, even though my shift hasn't ended I could leave early, "Well, I just wanted to ask you if I could have a raise-" I said, my sentence being cut-off with a laugh or some sort. "Yeah, no your not getting a raise rody." Vince said, smoking again.

"Well, thats rude. You should hire more waiters anyway." I said, mumbling under my breath so vincent couldn't hear. "Anyways, Are you single?" I said, curiosity getting over me. I could see vincent pause at the question I asked him, yeah who wouldn't? "Why would you ask that?" Vince said curious. "Nothing! " I said abit louder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No one's POV:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vinceng and rody talked for a good while. Rody has to leave, and vincent giving him the leftovers as usual.

When rody arrived home, he put the dish into the fridge not even hungry. He did his rountine and went to sleep. Again he got a nightmare, ate the dish vincent gave him and fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 4 ending....
Yes ik i rushed this, I have no fucking motivation. So please, PLEASE DO BRING VINCENT TO COME AFTER ME I SWEAR IM TRYING MY BEST
Im loosing motivation🤩
Vid credit to thisisahappyplace