They look at where the voice come as they saw Jin with suga and taehyung walking to their side...

Taehyung: if you're bored go and play outside or do anything fun here but there's no going out little tiger..

Chaeyoung: oppa..

Suga: that's for the best chaeng so please be understanding..

She pouted as she turn her back to them while sulking making them all chuckle...

Lisa: fuck ' I hate her..

She said grinding her teeth in anger and jealousy..

Jiyeon: calm down Lisa getting angry won't give you anything..

Lisa: then what did you want me do huh' She's taking my Jungkook away from me and look at these people they're all treating her like princess ' this should be me this is my place not her...

Jiyeon: yes it's but you have to be patient lisa and I throught you were more genus then this..

She tabbed her shoulder trying to calm her down...

Jiyeon: we will kick her out of Jungkook life and also to this family so calm down and give me time ' I will definitely do that even if that force me to kill her so be patient everything will be like you want...

She smirked at her..

Lisa: I trust you aunty...

Jiyeon: that's my girl' you already did the first move and I think seeing you and Jungkook together make her like this so the things will be much easier..

Lisa: um' can't wait to have him again aunty..

Jiyeon: eager are we..

Lisa: more then anything..

Jiyeon: don't worry Jungkook will be your before this week ends and I promise that for you...

THEIR ROOM....

She's still sleeping with the white duvet covering her small body ' looking like baby ' while Jungkook standing across the bed staring at her

For short he didn't slept last night as he spent his time checking on her and also afraid that he might lose her like what Jin told him ' he's madly in love with her but he won't admit it at all because of his unnecessary ego....

Dammit...

He pushed his wet hair back while releasing deep sigh...

Jungkook: you're fucking mine and there's no one can change that ' fucking no one...

Krrrigggg Krrrigggg..

He pick up his phone while still his eyes are deeply gliding on her..

On the phone...