King of the School

Start from the beginning

Satou Hiroshi: I, Satou Hiroshi, the leader of the Anti-Kokomins, am against this relationship!

S: So he's the leader.

Last week,

I was sitting in class per usual until I was approached by Sawakita Kouki, the Pre...Acting President of the Kokomins, the Teruhashi Kokomi fanclub.

Sawakita: Saiki, can I talk to you after school?

I've been busy after school lately.

S:...sure

After school,

Sa: Prophet Saiki! You're here!

S: Don't call me that. What is it?

Sa: Well...something happened with the Kokomins,

S: what happened?

Sa: Your role as the prophet and guardian of our goddes Teruhashi-sama may have caused envy among a portion of the Kokomins.

He is wording it too religiously.

Sa: And lead to the rise of a new faction called the Anti-Kokomins, causing a civil war. 

Now his wording is too political now. 

S: So what's the problem with the...Anti-Kokomins?

I hate that I had to say that sentence out loud.

Sa: The Anti-Kokomis are against your relationship with Teruhashi-sama. The civil war is in a standstill and they've only been operating in secret. So I'm begging for your help to drag their leader out in the open and stop this civil war.

He's also making it way more more serious than it should be . 

I sighed.

S: I'll see what I can do.

Back to present day,

H: What makes you say that, Satou-san?

SH: I think everyone here can agree that Teruhashi-san being with Saiki is abnormal!

The whole class was silent, not being able to go against his statement. They still think I'm a normal person after all.

N: Why won't it be pal?

Nendou broke the silence because he can't read the room.

SH: Wel-because, what makes him so special?!

Kaidou quickly stood up in anger.

K: Just because he's not as special as Teruhashi doesn't mean you can say things like that!

Satou meeting some friction from Nendou and Kaidou turns his attention towards the girls. 

SH: How about you girls, do you really want Teruhashi to be with a bland guy like Saiki?

The girls hesitate to respond because some of them also think that Kokomi's relationship with me is odd.

?: Hey!

Another voice breaks the awkward silence. It was Aiura.

Aiura: Does it really matter what we think? What does Kokomi think about it? Kokomi,

Kokomi turns to Aiura.

Ai: Are you happy with Kusuo?

Kokomi hesitated from the sudden question but replied right after with a big smile.