⎝07⎞

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐
𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝐀𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩
└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝐀𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩 └─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔

Plop!

Their lips separated, creating a sloppy and wet sound. The physical contact was too pure and chaste to be considered a kiss, not to mention how it ended as soon as it started.

Shishi turned her face sideways to hide her fluster and her eyelashes continued to flutter like butterfly wings.

There was a hint of a smile in Harold's eyes and he tried his best to not tease her. Knowing her nature, she will get too shy to be in the same place as him for the next few days if he teased her, so he held it back.

Shishi peered at him with a side glance, blushing in a brighter shade of pink when she found him already staring at her. She was feeling extremely embarrassed and shy after letting her intrusive thoughts win.

Harold's eyes drooped half lidded and he raised his hand to brush off some of the fringe that was covered over her forehead. His touch was as light as a feather and his gaze was affectionate, filled with adoration and tenderness.

Shishi bit her lip and felt much better as she wasn't being teased or made fun of because of her actions, but was rather being pampered as though she was being praised.

How was the kiss for her?
It was..
She couldn't understand.
It was intimate and wet.
Did she want more?
She was too shy to think about it.

“You're my angel.” Harold appears to be in an extremely good mood and his words were filled with the sweetness just like his heart was.

The kiss for him was barely fulfilling but he was content with that because it's for the very first time his little wife has initiated something. Lowering his head a bit further, he let his nose touch hers and whispered further in a low voice.

“My precious angel.”

Shishi bashfully beamed at him and naturally wrapped her arms around his neck, giggling as she rubbed her nose on his like a pet.

She was happy because he seemed happy.

Harold chuckled and murmured softly, almost in a cooing manner. “My baby.”

Shishi’s toes curled at the effect inside her tummy, which felt ticklish and throbby at the endearment. That unfamiliar tingly effect again, left her lost as her eyes unfocused and a mist covered over them.

“Harry?”

‘What?’ Harold mouthed and caressed her cheek with his thumb. Her tender and squishy cheeks were extremely soft, tempting one to bite on it and chew on her tofu-like skin.

Shishi gulped and asked in a barely audible whisper. “..d-do you feel it?”

His inky eyes blinked at her question while he continued to caress her face as he asked,“Feel what?”

Shishi's eyes dimmed at his response. Does he not feel it? This weird feeling, is it something only she feels?

Seeing the change in her emotion, Harold couldn't put his fingers on the matter and he asked again, gently and carefully. “I want you to be more specific. If you won't tell me, then how am I to understand what you're trying to ask me?” The tone he used sounded as though he was cajoling a child. “Right, baby?”

Surprisingly cajoling always worked on Shishi and she shyly touched his hand on her face and moved it toward her stomach, rendering Harold confused for a moment and he waited for her to speak.

“..t-this. Don't you feel it?” She shyly mumbled like a curious child, wanting to explore some truth which confused her pure self. “It feels weird and ticklish here.”

Harold understood and he tilted his head while examining the look on her face. Shy and lovely, extremely so. Curious and confused, it was evident.

How should he feel about this situation?

His heart soared in utter delight. The man was finding it hard not to give in to the urge to melt her very being inside of him and rain his love on her without ever holding back.

“Does it feel weird?” He murmured.

“Y-Yes. Do ..you also feel it in your tummy?” Although hesitant, she asked, not wanting to be the only one to be affected in such a manner due to their closeness.

However, when she watched him shake his head, it unknowingly broke her heart and her eyes dimmed.

He doesn't?

“I don't.” Harold said while gripping the hand on her belly as he continued after a moment of silence. “But..I do..feel—” He led her hand toward his chest and made her feel his heartbeat which was racing wildly against his chest. “—something in here. Can you feel it too?”

Dazed and lost, Shishi felt his beating heart against her palm. A sudden sense of giddiness hit her and a bright smile adored her face. So she is not the only one who feels sick, feverish! Harry, too, was affected just like her.

“Are you that happy?” The man asked, tenderly and chuckled, causing his chest to rumble against Shishi's palm. She was so intrigued that she could barely contain herself from wanting to explore more.

“H-Harry, can I listen to it?”

“Listen to my heartbeat?” Harold squinted his eyes at her. He doesn't really know how her mind works even though she's as blank as a paper.

“Yes!” She gave a child-like nod. “Can I?”

“Of course, you can.” —It's yours anyways; It beats for you, aches for you and will stop for you anytime you wish for it to.

The words stopped just in the tip of his tongue but he didn't dare say it, not wanting to scare her away from the feelings his heart has for her.

Shishi leaned her ear against his heart and listened to the pleasant sound of it beating. It was beating so fast yet it made her feel so secure. Her smile widened and she closed her eyes, delighted to find something alike between them.

Harold lifted his hand to stroke her head gently and soothingly. His eyes unfocused on their own and he closed them too, with a feeling of content that he's securely held someone so precious in his arms, so close to his beating heart.

Love or madness, Harold's feelings lie between these emotions for his little muse.

“Love?”

“Um?”

“Could there be a worm in your tummy?”

...