forgived ??

Tae pov
I woke up and then I fresh up everything was going fine and as usual I went downstairs but today jungkook saw me and didn't said anything like "please forgive me" he just served me breakfast and I gladly ate it . BTW today was my favourite strawberry shortcake 🍰🍰 yummmmy . After munching on it I went to my college with the driver .

Minji - hello Tan (minji said as he handshake with me)

Tae - hello minja (I said oh I forgot to tell you that in these few days me and minji became close friends so we have each other nicknames)

Minji - tan you know I missed you very much (minji said with clinginess in his voice btw he is also clingy on me alike Jimin and jungkook)

Tae - oh come on we just seen each other a 1 day ago (I said as we both started moving towards our class as we both entered I sat on my new usual place with minji and Jimin was just starting at me with jealousy)

Minji - hey can we ( before he can complete Mr Jay entered)

Mr Jay - good morning class (Mr Jay said and nobody replied so just sat on his seat)

After the whole college

Minji - Tan wanna come to my house (minji Said offering me )

Tae - sorry minja but - (before I could say anything he showed me his puppy eyes which I can't resist so I agreed)

Minji - yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (minji said he is always energetic)

After I spent the whole day with minji we went to ice - cream shop and we went to a village where people treated me and minji Soo nicely I will surely visit there one more time with jungkook. After all that I came to my home. And when I entered there I saw jungkook kneeling down there with his hands up .

Jungkook - Tae please forgive me (jungkook said while almost crying)

Tae - ohh what is this why are you kneeling come on stand up (Tae said as he tried to make jungkook stand)

Jungkook - no I won't first forgive

Tae - ohh god ok I forgave you now stand up (Tae said and as jungkook tried to stand he fall down then taehyung helped him to stand up and went towards their shared bedroom)

Jungkook - thank you taetae (jungkook said as he finally broke down into tears and he hugged Tae and Tae also hugged him back)

Tae - tell me from how much time you were kneeling there (Tae asked as he demanded)

Jungkook - umm (jungkook hesitated to say it)

Tae - tell me (Tae glared at him)

Jungkook - ok I was kneeling there from the time you were to college (jungkook said and now Tae got his eyes teary)

Tae - why you did that I was gonna talk to in the morning (Tae said as he softly hit jungkook)

Jungkook - ok ok I am sorry please forgive me my sweet heart.

Tae - I already forgave you .

Jungkook - you are the best (jungkook said as he kissed taehyung and Tae also kissed back)

To be continued