Chapter 1: Troll Village/Pop Village meets... the Elemental Trolls

It had been 2 weeks since the home of the Elemental Trolls called Elementalia was destroyed by the Black Shuck Demons, Everyone who lived there all managed to escape the destruction but not the Prince of the Elemental Trolls and original heir to the Elementalia Throne who was presumed dead. So his younger twin sister, The Princess of the Elemental Trolls became the new Queen of the Elemental Trolls, After her Father, The old King of the Elemental Trolls injured his leg a bit and couldn't walk only with help of a walking stick or only for short distances. So the Queen had to take charge and care for her people as they are all in search of a new place to call home until this one fateful day...

Then a lightning blue coloured hedgehog like Troll who happens to be the Minister of Lightning named Sonic groans in exhaustion and said "It feels like we've been walking forever! How much longer until we stop to take a break?!"

Then a purple dragon like Troll who happens to be the Minister of Air named Horus said in annoyance to Sonic "It has been 2 weeks since we've left home! We will take a break when the Queen says so!!"

Then the Queen of the Elemental Trolls who was looking at a map of the whole Troll Tribe Places while trying to figure out where they are now looks at her people and whose name is Shakeah said "Alright, Everyone. We'll rest here for a couple hours and then we'll keep going"

Then everyone sighs in relief, Then they all went to do their own things to rest their energies while Shakeah helped her Father called King Kerchak sit down on a rock so he can rest his legs

Then a blue non-bending Water Troll called Sokka whose position is being a Scout went up to Shakeah and said "Your majesty, We have a situation"

Then Shakeah said "What kind of situation?"

Then Sokka said "We are in... Pop Troll territory"

Then everyone stopped doing what they were doing and all gasped in surprise at the news

Then Sha-Kai said after appearing out of Shakeah's shadow "Pop Trolls? How do you know we are in 'Pop Troll Territory'?"

Then Sokka points to the bushes infront of them

Then Shakeah and Sha-Kai both silently peeked through the bushes after they both walked up to them, Then they saw the Pop Trolls of Troll Village doing what they do and also saw Pop Queen called Poppy having a chat with a hot and handsome Troll with blue eyes and dark blue hair called Branch

Then Sha-Kai blushed at Poppy while Shakeah blushed really madly at Branch on how attractive he was to her a lot

Then Shakeah said to the Elemental Trolls after turning towards them and walked towards them a bit "Everyone! To see if the Pop Trolls are actually safe for us to meet and greet, I propose a test subject to see if they are what I said they might be. So who would like to volunteer?"

Then everyone all stepped back except for... Sonic who didn't what just happened until now, Then he tried to step back also but Shakeah stopped him by saying "Nice of you to volunteer, Sonic"

Then Sonic gulped in a nervous and terrified way, Then he screamed like a girl as he was kicked into the air by Horus and then he landed infront of Poppy and Branch as his face was in the ground

Then Poppy yelped in surprise when she saw Sonic land infront of her and Branch, Then she became really curious and excited to see a Troll that she never seen before in her life

Then Sonic carefully lifted his face up from the ground only to have a spear pointing at him by Branch who was glaring at him cautiously, Then Sonic slowly looked up to see Branch standing infront of Poppy in a protective way