The train

*Cedric,Snape,Dumbledore and Sirius alive*
*english is not my first language so bear with me*

"Ron, come on, or else!" exclaimed Molly from the lower level. "Yes, mum, in a minute." Ron hurried downstairs, packing his luggage as fast as he could. "Harry, mate, you're here!" Ron pulled his companion into a close embrace. "Yes Ron ,and Mione, here's to and she was waiting outside." After gathering their luggage, Molly drove to the station.

"Fred and George go first, and I will catch up later with Ginny and Ron." Harry and Ron were left behind when Hermione and Ginny passed through together. Molly caught up with Ginny and remarked, "Well, see you on the other side, boys." "I hoped it wouldn't happen like before," Harry whispered as he and Ron ran through the wall as he closed his eyes. Thankfully, they were successful. "There you are, quickly board the train," Molly pushed Ron. The train began to move, and they bid Molly farewell.

"Its good to see you both," Hermione said as she took place to sit together with them. Harry smiled and said,I can't wait to return to Hogwart!" Ron laughed, followed by Hermione and Harry."Escape" Harry was shook when he suddenly heard voices in his head. "What? " Harry said, and Hermione turned to look at Harry, confused. "What do you mean, Harry?" Harry took a deep breath and thought that he was hallucinating "nothing." . Hermione nodded slightly, and she was still worried.

The train began to slow down after a long ride. "It seems so far away from school? Hermione asked, "Why are we stopping here?" as she peered out the window. Harry got up and walked outside to explore the train. "Let me see and ask the other what happened," he remarked. He discovered that Cedric, Cho, and Dean were seated next to a second seat that contained Luna, Ginny, and Neville. "Harry, what happened? Why are we stopped in the middle of nowhere?" Ginny worries."I'm not sure; I'll head to the front to see what happened," Harry turned to face the front. He bumped into someone while he was walking and gazing down.

"Where's your eye, Pottah?" Draco pushed Harry down and asked. Harry ran to the front and exclaimed, "I don't have time, Malfoy." He was taken aback at witnessing the train uncoupled from the other.

"Bloody hell," Ron said as he realised the window had started to freeze. Harry suddenly stormed into them. "Thank goddess, you're here," Hermione exclaimed. "The train separates from the others." Harry said it in a panic. "What?" Cedric was shocked to hear that. "Everybody calm down. Let's count how many people are here." Hermione said as she was trying to take control of the situation. "Nine," Ginny stated. Harry shook his head and said, There's more; I bumped into Malfoy, and I'm sure his friends are here too."

"Good, now we're stuck in the middle of nowhere with a fucking git," muttered Ron with rage."Who you said, git,fucking Weasley?" Said Draco, who was accompanied by Goyle, Crabbe, and Pansy.

"DING !"

Everyone startled.

"You have thirty minutes to get through the main door and board the next train that will arrive."

"What the hell was going on?" said Neville scared."Shush it's not done yet."Draco said try to focus on the speaker.

"Every five minutes, the train will freeze, and a dementor will come if you exceed thirty minutes to end your life. ~From carriage to carriage, I hid under the sound of a song,I less than twelve more than seven but in not a number or a word.~Have fun and good luck "

"What's that supposed to mean?" Harry exclaimed and began to try to work it out. "Harry, we are really going to die,That's the situation" Ron panicked. Ron will not benefit from that. "Let's attempt to solve the problem and save ourselves." Ginny uttered, attempting to soothe Ron. "From carriage to carriage, I hid under the sound of a song; what could that mean?" Hermione comes up with a fix. "I got it!" Hermione seems content. "What does it mean?" inquired Choo. "It has to be the luggage storage area," Hermione answered. Neville adds, "That doesn't make any sense, Hermione."