𝟷.𝟻

*+:。.。 𖤍 。.。:+*

Just wanted to say sorry for the wait. I've been busy with things in my personal life so please bare with me. Hope you enjoy!

*+:。.。 𖤍 。.。:+*

"Alright, honey, your all done," I say with the smallest smile I can muster to the small teenage girl in front of me. The O2 deprivation has caused many symptoms for the people of the ark, dizziness, fatigue, vision problems- and many more. All because of pulmonary toxicity.

"Are you sure doc? I-I-I just want her to feel healthy again, do you know why she's been getting these headaches? She wakes up with them and can barely get up in the morning- I can't even send her to school." The dad tells me with obvious concern in his tone, I try and calm him down before I try telling him it's nothing but a tension headache caused maybe by stress, poor posture, or even inadequate sleeping.

I just try and make something up for him so he feels better.

He nods his head and takes his teen daughter back to their living quarters. I release a breath before turning my head towards Abby, they released her this morning because of how busy the clinic was.

"Abby-"

"Not now Eve."

I stand there with a perplexed look on my face. "What the hell was that?" I say as u walk towards her, "You can't just blow me off like that- not after what you pulled." I look Abby in the eyes and she sighs heavily before nodding, I then pull her towards the corner and cross my arms before I start, "Abby do you know how selfish that was? You had a plan to leave us just so you could see your daughter again- I have people I care about down there too." I whisper to her.

"I know you care for Clarke too but she's my daughter-"

"That isn't who I'm talking about." I interrupt, she looks up at me and observes my face, I have to look down in guilt just because of how intense her stare is. "Bellamy,.." She says with realization under her breath, if I wasn't right in front of her I would've missed it. I nod and look back into her eyes, "He's the one who shot the chancellor...I had no part in it but I did know what was gonna happen for Bellamy to sneak into the drop ship." Abby takes a deep breath and placed her hand in her head before looking down to the ground briefly.

"Why did he do it?" She asks before looking back up to me, "For his sister."

𖤍

On the ground, Bellamy is on his way to destroy anything that may have a way to communicate to the ark, he's moving as fast as he can while continuing to look up to where the smoke is at just to make sure he's going in the right direction, it continues that way for a while before he hears a shout if his name behind him, his sisters voice. "What are you doing?" She says out of breath as she slows down in front of him, "Go back to camp. It isn't safe-"

She doesn't listen to him and just continues, "You lied to everyone. You lied to me." She accuses. "You just want whatever's in that pod-" Bellamy then shouts and shoves his own sister back. "You always want to play the big brother, huh? Well guess what? Jokes on me your just a selfish dick."

Bellamy looks at his sister in disbelief before going on to say everything he's done he did for her. "If the ark finds out we're alive, they'll come down. And when they do...I'm dead." Octavia looks at her brother in confusion before asking what he did so look so scared, "I shot him...I shot Jaha." He confesses, "I found out they were sending you to earth. I couldn't let you go alone. Someone came to me with a deal- do this, kill him, and they get me on the drop ship...and I did it." He says softly.

"You killed the chancellor?" Octavia says in disbelief. "He floated our mother...He locked you up. He deserved it." He defends with a pleading face. Octavia repeats how she didn't ask for this, none of it. "So that's why your trying to stop communication to the ark from happening, so they don't come down- what about Eve? Your just gonna let her die up there?"

"Evelyn's strong...she's good, she doesn't need someone like me and she'll realize that soon. It's better for her if she doesn't come down here and realize what's I've done."

"So you are just gonna let her die- Bellamy she loves you...and you love her." Octavia shakes her head in disbelief walking back before turning to walk away from him, to leave him behind since she can't stand to stay near him right now.

Bellamy looks in the direction she went before crouching down and letting out a sob. He covers his mouth as if trying to get quiet, he's never cried like this. But picturing Evelyn lying limp on the floor without a heartbeat terrified him more than he thought it would.

𖤍

"So..."

"Today...section 17...their gonna say it was a problem with the vents." Jackson stops and sighs heavily as he massages his temples. I go and sit down in front of him before I grab his hands and go to speak but I'm interrupted by a familiar voice in the speakers, I look around and see Jake in every screen on the ark, I almost burst into tears once I see his face again. I cover my mouth and stand to face my whole body to him as he goes on talking about how our time is running out and how we need to save the ark.

Abbys face suddenly comes on, "My husband was killed for trying to warn us. In 12 hours, 320 people with be sacrificed to extend our oxygen supply, unless we take action." Her head turns and I hear banging in the background as well as shouting, "Dr. Abigail Griffin, open this door immediately." Abby doesn't listen and continues quickly, the future doesn't belong to the chancellor or the council. It belongs to all of us." Then the screen goes black. I turn to look at Jackson and see how he has the same wide eyed look on his face.

𖤍

I stand there as I watch all those volunteers walk into the deck where they're gonna cut off the air from. I try my best to not cry when I see the man who volunteered first, what his daughters face will be like when she realizes her sad isn't coming home.

We all make our way to command before the chancellor needs to make the order. I can't bother to think about what Sinclair is saying as I watch all those people sit in that room. Knowing that this is the end for them. A wave of pain goes through my throat as I see the chancellor press the button to the air. All of them starting to fall asleep soundly.

"May we meet again..."

𖤍

I enter right behind Abby as we all look down at the bodies of these people. I let out a small breath as I look at everyone laying on the floor, completely limp and still...as if their in a soundless sleep.

Never to wake up again.

𖤍

𖤍