Should I Close My Eyes?

No one's POV

Luca shifted his position so that he was closer to Alberto. Luca rested his hands on Alberto's knees as Alberto did the same so that they were face to face almost criss cross apple sauce on the floor.

"But wait, how do you know how to kiss?" Luca queried. 

Alberto was now the pomodorro. He did his best to stay nonchalant. 

" I never told you before but, yeah..I kinda know." Alberto lied. 

Luca didn't know how he felt about Alberto kissing other people besides him. It provoked a twinge of anger inside of him he couldn't quite understand or explain. He'd never even thought about kissing anyone, so why did it bother him? Luca shrugged it off. Whatever. 

"Should I close my eyes?" 

"U-umm, yeah. If you want to." Alberto stated, looking down at Luca's lips, a faint blush on his cheeks.

Santa Motzerella. He thought. Their so perfect

Alberto was screwed.

Luca shut his eyes tightly. 

Alberto stared at Luca's innocent baby face. His brown curls, looking softer than ever, perfectly framing his face. Alberto had never felt more attracted to anyone than he did to Luca right now. He'd never really felt attraction to anyone but Luca in general, for that matter. Alberto slowly moved his hands up to Luca's shoulder and his back for a more firm grip. Alberto continued to stare at Luca, hesitant about what to do. He froze. 

Who was he kidding? Alberto had never kissed anyone, he'd never wanted to kiss anyone. Well, until now. He'd only said that he knew so that Luca might give him a chance to "show" him how to kiss. Gosh, he was an idiot. He couldn't do this to Luca, no matter how badly he wanted to kiss him this very second. 

Luca continued to wait in anticipation for Alberto to kiss him. The butterflies in his stomach were more pronounced than ever before. He couldn't believe this was happening. However, after a few seconds of waiting, Luca felt Alberto just sitting there, staring at him. Luca opened his eyes to find a completely rosso Alberto in front of him.

"It's okay Luca. You don't have to-" Alberto hesitated. 

Merda. Am I making this akward? Luca thought. 

"No!! I'm sorry, I just don't know how to act." 

 He couldn't screw this up now, the opportunity would most likely never arise again.