14. Feels Good Around You

🎶To be young and in love in New York City...

To not know who I am but still know that I'm good long as you're here with me
To be drunk and in love in New York City...
Midnight into morning coffee
Burning through the hours talking

Damn, I like me better when I'm with you
I like me better when I'm with you
I knew from the first time, I'd stay for a long time 'cause
I like me better when
I like me better when I'm with you🎶

"You didn't told me. What happened? What was the reason behind your tears", Abhimanyu asked finally when Akshara didn't told him about Ishaan. "Nothing I just rememberd my mom-dad, that's why I cried", Akshara tried to hide the truth. Abhimanyu saw that in her eyes. She wasn't just crying, she was scared of something and why would anyone be scared of thinking about their parents when Akshara loved her parents alot. Abhimanyu knew it as something else that made her scared and cry an he wanted to tear apart the person who did that, "It's okay if you don't want to talk about it but let me know if you need anything or if you want to talk anything. Call me anytime regardless thinking that I'll be busy or anything. You can call me anytime, anywhere. If you want me here, I can be here. If you want me to go to office, I'll go. Just one call or text and I'll be here in front of you in less than 5 minutes if I'm in city and in less than 10 minutes if I'm outstation", Abhimanyu said. Akshara coughed intentionally, "it's the first time I'm seeing you saying all those words in a one go. I thought you love silence", she said. "I do love silence but I needed to tell you that. Now tell me, if you want me here", Abhimanyu seriously asked.Akshara actually wanted him here, near her, but she can't because of one man. She had to meet him today and solve the issues."Thank you, but you shouldn't miss your work. I am fine and I'll let you know if I need anything. Thanks again", Akshara said hiding something.Abhimanyu nodded, "Okay then, I am leaving. Remember you can call me anytime okay?", Abhimanyu said. "Hmm okay. Bye", Akshara said and smiled.
Abhimanyu knew something is wrong that's why he appointed a bodyguard too for Akshara so that noone could harm or hurt her. The scene where Akshara was crying was so hurting to Abhimanyu as if someone stabbed or squeezed his heart. But he didn't wanted to push Akshara for telling him anything. He just wanted Akshara to open up and also to fight her problems as she was a strong women not a dull one. But it wasn't lie that when he rememberd the moment of Akshara kissing him so passionately, a smile ghosted his mouth. He rubbed a finger over his lips. "What happened sir, you are smiling! are you okay?!", Rohan asked and gulped. Abhimanyu stared at him, "Do your work, I am okay", he said but he couldn't stop smiling.

___________________________________________

I am offended guys. Comments, votes, views are less so i'm just updating for formality to complete the story as I've started and updated 15 parts. I am thinking of unpublishing this story soon. After completing two of my stories, I am not gonna start any new or not gonna update. I am literally losing my interest to write after seeing the results. Thanks for all who read it till now. Bye!