ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

*TW*
- Cursing
- Yoshinobu
- Fire, fire, fire, and...fire

"He had the nerve to show up at my door unannounced, asking for a second chance!" Y/n huffed, walking through the halls with Shoko

"He had the nerve to show up at my door unannounced, asking for a second chance!" Y/n huffed, walking through the halls with Shoko. Shoko pinched her nose in annoyance, nodding her head in agreement. "And what did you say?" Shoko asked.

"No, obviously. He couldn't even apologize for what he did wrong! He hasn't changed a bit!" Y/n rolled her eyes.

"And what would you have said if he did apologize?"

Y/n stopped in her tracks.

She furrowed her brows, getting lost in thought.

"I knew it."

Y/n glanced at Shoko. The brown-haired woman shook her head as she crossed her arms.

"You still love him."

There was a moment of silence before Y/n sighed.

"I never said I didn't. My resentment outweighs what little love I have left for him." Shoko hummed, "You know...he was a total mess when you left. Didn't leave his house for six months." Y/n scoffed, "Only six months? I haven't gone on a single date since I left." Shoko's eyes widened at the H/C's confession. "Seriously?! No wonder you've been so grumpy lately! You haven't gotten laid! Now we have to go out after the exchange event! You need a hottie in you!" Y/n flinched at the brown-haired woman's words. She raised her hand to deny the invitation but was immediately interrupted.

"You two are going out? Count me in." The two women turned to a smiling Mei Mei. The three sorceresses exchanged greetings and agreed to go out on Friday.

"By the way, Gojo is asking for us in the courtyard. Said he has a surprise."

Y/n groaned. A week ago, Yuji had revealed his and Gojo's plan to surprise the others to the H/C. Y/n tried to talk the excited boy out of it, knowing their reactions wouldn't be what he hoped. Alas, the naive boy was too influenced by a certain white-haired man.

Shoko returned to her lab to continue her research, leaving Y/n and Mei Mei in the hall. "So, what happened between you and Gojo this time?" Mei Mei asked as they walked towards the courtyard. Y/n shook her head. "Nothing." Mei Mei smirked.

"It can't be nothing when Gojo knocks on my door at five in the morning asking for a quick fuck."

Y/n froze. He what?...

Y/n turned to a still-smirking Mei Mei. "Did you two?..." A lump formed in her throat, and her mouth went dry.

Mei Mei waved her hand in dismissal, "No, no. Though, had he paid me a pretty penny, I would have without a second thought." Y/n crossed her arms, "Not funny."

Mei Mei snickered, pinching Y/n's right cheek. "You know I would never do something to hurt my favorite girl~." Y/n rolled her eyes, gently moving Mei Mei's hand away from her now-red cheek.