ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

TW
- Cursing

"You're a dick, you know that?" Shoko sighed, her brown eyes glued to the metal doors Y/n had stormed out of

Gojo remained silent.

"Hey." Shoko walked over to the pondering sorcerer, snapping her fingers in front of his face to snap him back to reality. "Look, I get it. You're scared to get attached to her...scared she'll leave you too." Gojo finally looked at Shoko.

"But in all honesty..." Shoko's hands clenched as her once calm demeanor turned angry.

"Fuck your fear."

Gojo opened his mouth to retaliate, but Shoko beat him to it.

"You miss her. I miss her. We ALL miss her."

Shoko's eyes looked down to the floor.

"So don't make her leave again..."

...

Gojo replayed Shoko's words in his head. He sighed, running a hand through his hair while the other lifted a glass filled with a sweet, non-alcoholic drink to his lips.

It had been a month since his fight with the H/C, and neither could bring themselves to face the other. Y/n busied herself with jobs, occasionally training the first and second years for the upcoming Sister School Exchange Event. He knew she would visit Yuji often, but only when the white-haired man was far away on a mission. Gojo, on the other hand, spent his days either with Yuji or his other students. His nights, however, were spent at different clubs, strip clubs, and bars, usually ending with him waking up in various women's beds - only to be left unsatisfied.

He contemplated once more if he should apologize, shaking the thought of it away just as quickly as it had come. Who was he kidding? He was the Satoru Gojo. He never apologizes. He took another sip of his drink, his eyes wandering the crowded room in search of a decent distraction. His eyes fell on a busty blonde, who was already eyeing him from the other side of the club. His blue eyes undressed the woman, a playful smirk on his face as he slowly exited his seat.

Good enough.

...

Y/n yawned as she walked out of Yaga's office. Reporting was always the worst part of any mission, but she was rather content to finally have some free time. She aimlessly wandered the school, humming a random melody as her short heels clicked against the concrete path.

"L/n-sensei!"

Y/n's gaze moved to the courtyard, where the first and second years were currently at - all frowning. Nobara, who had called for the H/C, jogged to her.