ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

"That was incredibly stupid of you

"That was incredibly stupid of you." Y/n voiced her opinion on Gojo's behavior with the higher-ups. Gojo only chuckled, carefully placing the last few boxes on the H/C's black wooden desk, "It worked didn't it?" Y/n nudged the blindfolded man and leaned against her new desk, "I'm serious. It'll come back to bite you in the ass."

Gojo lightly flicked the worried woman's forehead and mimicked her actions on the desk. "You worry too much N/n (Nickname)."

"That's cause you're always doing bullshit that worries me."

Gojo laughed at her comment.

"Touché. Now how about we get something to eat? I'm starvingggg!" Y/n rolled her eyes at the dramatic man. "I can't. I have to finish setting up my office." This earned a dramatic sigh from the white-haired man. "Pleaseeeee?" Y/n crossed her arms, huffing in annoyance. Gojo now stood in front of her, waving his right hand, "Come on, come on."

"No, Go-" A low grumble interrupted Y/n, her cheeks going pink. Y/n refused to look at Gojo, knowing all too well the blue-eyed sorcerer would have a sly smirk on his face. Without a word, Gojo pulled Y/n out of the room by her wrist. He excitedly scurried through the hall before coming to a sudden halt, turning on his heels so the sorceress's body could crash into his.

"What the fuck Go-?!"

His finger cut her sentence short.

"What did I say about calling me that?"

Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Now you have to pay for offending me. I want a kiss here~." Gojo's index finger pointed to his right cheek.

Y/n rolled her eyes again, if the man-child in front of her kept up with his antics her eyes would surely stay stuck to the back of her head one day, "Absolutely not."

"C'mon~."

"No."

"Pleaseeeeee~!"

"Oh my god Satoru!" Y/n stood on the balls of her feet, but Gojo still had to lean down so the E/C-eyed woman could reach his cheek. She puckered her lips, leaning towards the man-child's right cheek. Gojo was nearly bouncing with excitement, growing impatient as he waited to feel her soft lips on his skin. Unfortunately for him, an unwanted stinging feeling lingered on his right cheek. It wasn't a hard slap, his head didn't even move, but it was enough to shock the white-haired man.

"In your dreams, asshole."

...

The two sorcerers happily ate their food at a small cafe near the school, engaging in small conversation from time to time; Gojo occasionally pouting about the slap.