We pulled away for air, but she pecked my lips a couple more times. "You really, really like the house, baby?"

"It's your house?"

"Our house. Do you wanna move in with me? Unless you don't wanna move in with me yet because it's too early and you're not ready for that stage in our relationship yet?" She teased.

I kissed her hurriedly, nipping on her lower lip. "Hmm.. let me think about it- stop.. stop.." I giggled when she started tickling me. "Fine, okay. Just because I know you don't know how to cook and since it's a big house, I'll be your roommate."

"Hey.. I know how to cook now. See, I'm cooking for you right now. Thank you, roomie for saying yes." She interlaced our hands together, pulling me towards the sofa. She sat down comfortably, tugging me to sit on her lap.

"I'm so proud of you. Can't wait for the new album you're producing, I just know it's gonna be great," she then smirked, "though nothing beats my songs." Anntonia purred, leaning in closer. 

"You're amazing, baby. We're here now, okay?" I say, looking into her eyes. "A new chapter of our lives together."

She kisses my cheek, "thank you, of course, you're my muse. And I know I kept on telling you I'm busy with work, but the truth is I was busy preparing this house for us." She giggled, and I frowned.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

She chortled. "I need to do some stuff here first, unpack the furniture, fix whatever needed fixing, Chatnalin and the entire gang were here helping me."

That's when I realised why Nalin was being weird and secretive towards me. "Don't get mad at her, she's already feeling guilty for lying to you."

"Are you kids decent?!" Nalin yelled somewhere.

Michelle rested her head on my shoulder. Laughing. Nalin comes into the kitchen, really carrying a bottle of expensive wine.

"Yes!" Anntonia moaned so loud as her lover inserted a third finger. They've been going at it like bunnies, christening the house, since Chatnalin went home.

It was Michelle who mauled her girlfriend, pinning her in the bedroom after she toured Ann in the entire house. She's determined to show how much she missed her girlfriend after being deprived of not touching her this morning after spending the night at Michelle's condo.

The doctor, for her part, let Michelle have her. They started rough, as she rode her lover's fingers into oblivion, using the headboard as a leverage as she gyrated her hips in figure eights and then up and down, bringing her to her first orgasmic bliss.

Not soon after, Michelle pulled her until her still sensitive core was hovering over her face. But Anntonia has a better idea. She turned around– her legs still wobbly after a powerful orgasm, in a reversed position, facing the T.V. that's mounted on the wall, seeing her naked self on the reflection.

Saying nothing, she leaned down and licked Michelle's already drenched centre. The woman beneath her was trying to catch her breath as the doctor continued on lapping at her folds. But she wanted Ann to cum first, and so she dipped in. Both of them are catching another peak, alternating between suckling each other's nub and fucking each other's entrances.

Now though, it's gentle. Anntonia, now on her back, couldn't help but whimper as her love was bringing her into another frenzy. Michelle was on top of her, dexterous fingers going in and out deliciously. She reaches for her girlfriend's core and does the same.