The fun continues

With Hornet now secured to the table and... uh... stripped of unessential armor. A new person entered the cell.

Hornet: Bismarck?

Bismarck: Hello Grey Ghosts sister.

Hornet: FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, I HAVE A NAME!!!

Bismarck: yeah yeah whatever.

Hornet: ok listen, if you just cancel this tickle torture, I'll do whatever you want. If this is for the Doolittle raid I'm sorry I'll make it up to you. I'll fix all the damage myself if you want.

Bismarck: Oh, you actually thought we were still in Sakura Empire.

Hornet: huh?

Bismarck: yeah we're really in a secret base in Iron Blood. The whole under the sacred Sakura thing is a diversion.

Hornet: D#mn it

Bismarck: we'll time to get started.

Hornet: What?! No No No please please. I'll do anything I swear!

Bismarck: Nah

Bismarck then sets a timer to something, pushes a button, and the car wash brushes on the table turn on and start tickling Hornet intensely.

Hornet: HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP STOP STOP PLEASE IM HAHAHAHAHA BEGGING YOU HAHAHAHAHAH JUST STOP HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Bismarck: Oh don't worry sweetheart. This timer will automatically stop the tickling... in 24 hours.

Hornet: NO HAHAHA THATS TO HAHAHAHAHAHA LONG HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Bismarck: to bad, 24 hours no less.

1 hour and 17 minutes later

1 hour and 17 minutes later. (Art by jmc5221)

Hornet: HAHAHAHAHAHA HOW MUCH HAHAHA LONGER?! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Bismarck: 22 hours and 43 minutes.

Hornet: NOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Bismarck: just enjoy it

Hornet: NOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Another room

Bismarck: status update

Eugen: Azur lane has launched a raid on the Sakura Empire base as expected, but obviously they never found who they were looking for.

Sakura Empire

Enterprise: *aiming her bow* Cmon you've got to know where she is!

Shoukaku: I don't, please I don't know anything I swear!

Yorktown: Enterprise, are we really going to end them all?

Shoukaku: Please, we don't know anything! We don't know anything!

Cleveland: just say the word.

Enterprise: ...burn the port

Cleveland: You heard her girls, light it up, all of it.

The ship girls from Sakura Empire were spared, but had to watch as their base was burned to the ground before the Azur lane forces left, leaving everyone stunned for a while.

Ayanami: Maybe we could use that Hornet lady as leverage to negotiate.

Zuikaku: impossible she's in Ironblood hands now, what's done to her isn't our choice anymore.

Atago: I do miss her cute laugh.

Takao: do you ever think of anything, but making cute people giggle?