An Unsuspected Surprise

(AN: So a few things here, Forst off This part will also be posted in the SFW version as well, but be warned, like last time some things will be talked about in this chapter about sex, nothing graphic but mainly Omega being the cute clueless dork he is, and running a moment x'D and where babies come from.

Next to those new to my stories, there are a lot of OCs in here so to start off...

Belladonna "Eris" Monroe (My Oc)

Micha Manchester (My OC and her name is pronounced ME-CHA)

Mica Manchester (Micha's twin brother and his name is pronounced MY-Ka)

Ebony and Onyx (My Ocs)

Valon and Valery (Also mine from another story)

I think that is all of them, but if you see something or a character you don't know, PLEASE comment on the section you found it so I may address it. thank you all! now enjoy!)

"ROSE, ON YOUR LEFT! WATCH OUT!"

"Huh!?"

Amy looked to her right and was hit, and hit hard. She goes flying as Omega shoots off rockets at a robot. Shadow uses Chaos Control and catches Amy before she can hit the ground. She grunts and teleports away and lands, setting her down.

"Are you alright, Rose?"

Amy pants nodding.

"Y-Yeah...I was taken off guard was all. It won't happen again."

Shadow hums, but before he can say something, he grabs her, surprising her as he jumps, and she yelps out as a rocket hits the spot where they were just moments ago. He jumps far enough away that they won't be bothered while Rouge and Omega deal with the robots. Shadow sets Amy down once again as she pants.

"Thanks, Shadow."

"Yeah."

Amy stands up and brushes herself off, as she takes her hammer and rests it over her shoulder, narrowing her eyes as she watches the battle unfold. Shadow comes and stands next to her as he thinks back to this morning...

Flashback...8 am...

"Amy! Jewel needs you in the briefing room!"

"Alright. Belle, thanks!"

Amy sets down a box she is carrying and heads to the briefing room. As she walks in, she hears voices and is surprised to see Team Dark here.

"Rouge, Shadow, Omega, hello. What are you three doing here?"

Amy asks them. Shadow had his arms folded, and nodded at her, as Rouge smiled, and Omega greeted her as warmly as he could in his own way, as Jewels went on.

"I called them here because we need their help. Eggman is at it again. Or more so his son, Ivan."

"Ivan?"

"Yes, he has located a chaos Emerald within the Mystic jungle, and we need to get to it before he does. You will be teaming up with Team Dark, and head to Mystic Jungle right away. Tails is on standby with a Warp ring ready."

"Why me though? Why not Sonic or Knuckles, they would be better suited for this. Especially Knuckles."

"I can answer that one, Jewels."

Rouge says as she hops off Omega's shoulder. Her boot clicks against the floor as she folds her arms.

"Knuckies, is on another mission, right now. A bit of a PERSONAL one, if you would. So he is away for a few days till then. Right now Espio, Vector, and Charmy are watching the Master Emerald while I am here. But G.U.N asked us to team up with Sonic, originally, but you know how well he and Shadow get along."