The Summer Fling (SFW VERSION!)

(AN: TRIGGER WARNING, THERE IS THE MENTION OF SEX AND ALCOHOL USE WITHIN THE STORY, BUT IT IS OTHERWISE SFW, AND SAFE TO READ! 

THANK YOU Sinatzeek  FOR PROOFREADING THE EDING AND REMINDING TO ADD SOME TRIGGER WARNING! I ❤️ SIS!

The sun, the surf, the sand, what more could ANYONE ask for!? Am I right or what?!

A bright blue Azure hedgehog, with bright emerald eyes, asks his friends, as he runs ahead of them across the dock where their seaplane was docked and spins around with his arms open wide. He had a pair of shades sitting on top of his head, and a red Hawaii shirt that had hibiscus flowers that was open, with no shirt under it, along with a pair of red swim trunks. His friends smile at him, as they carry their beach things. One, in particular, being that a huge red echidna who had his deadlocks up in a ponytail had on a tight-fitting green tank top that hugged his muscular body well, khakis, carrying a cooler on his shoulder, four beach umbrellas under his arms, and beach chairs, along with some beach towels, and holding carrying his, Sonic's, their best friend Tails, Rouge beach bags.

Come on, Sonic, stop goofing around and come help me with all of this stuff. I'm not a damn mule you know!

Heh, sorry, Knux, but a bet is a bet and you lost!

Knuckles growls glaring at him. The night before they made a bet with a video game, and whoever lost would have to carry all their things, and as luck would have it, Knuckles lost. As Knuckles Glares at him, a white female bat with a sexy black bikini on, a beautiful sun hat, and designer sunglasses, with a purple, and silver glitter sheer sarong around her waist, flies over with a couple of bags and kisses him on the cheek, making him blush and quiet down.

OK fine! A deal is a deal! Sheesh... You don't need to rub it in, babe!

Heh, good Knuckies.

The white bat giggles at him, as he scoffs, knowing full well she would remind him of what happened and rub it in. She lands next to him taking off her shades and smiles at the sight before her.

I must say, this place is just beautiful, Shadow. How did you manage to even get this place?

She looks over at her co-worker and best friend, a Black Hedgehog with red stripes on his arms, legs, quills, and eyes as he walks over in a black and white Hawaii shirt that is similar to Sonic's, but has the print only on one side of the shirt, and khakis. Like Sonic's, his was open, revealing white chest fluff, and toned abs. He removes his shades and scoffs.

I have my ways, Rouge, you should know that by now. But if you must know, on the last solo mission I went on, the Gentlemen was grateful for all of my help, he said I could come here any time I liked, with my friends. He is the owner of Paradise Beach Resort, and since I don't have any, I brought you all along, figuring we all could use a break. Plus I needed to use my vacation time, the Commander was getting upset I hadn't had one in a long time and pretty much ORDERED me to go on vacation, and as you know I am not one to go against orders if I have too

Oh, come now, Shadow, don't be like that. I would think in all the years we have known you, we would be considered friends by now, Especially me. I mean I do work with you after all.

Rouge is right, Shadow, I know you don't think of us as friends, but we consider you our friend.

Everyone looks behind them as a pretty pink hedgehog is being helped out of the seaplane by someone in a butler's uniform. She had on a cute white sundress and a tan straw sun hat that had a yellow ribbon and a bow, with a sunflower clip. She smiles brightly as she thanks him and walks over with her bag in hand. A soft breeze blows her medium-long hair, and dress about. She pushes some of her stray hair back behind her ear smiling brightly. Shadow smiles a little nodding as she comes to stand by him.