MEMORIAL/THE FIVE

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Shane: Now, in reality, or in this reality at least, witches appear to cross every culture in history. They're the architects of the supernatural; responsible for everything that goes bump in the night from ghosts to vampires to doppelgängers.

Damon: What is this guy, Witch-apedia?

Elena and Fiona laughs.

Bonnie: Shhh, shut up.

Shane: Now, if you're a skeptic, you'd call that a coincidence. But, if you're a true believer, you know that there's really no such thing. It scares the crap out of us.

Elena: What if I'm a Ripper?

Dani: You're not a Ripper.

Elena: What if I am?

Dani: Well then, pick someone and we'll find out.

Elena looks at her and she raises her eyebrows. Elena starts to look at the other people in the classroom. She looks at a boy in the front of the class.

Dani: Stoner guys are no good to grab. They're too paranoid and you don't want the extra buzz.

They look further down the row.

Dani: Now, she is a fun size, a tutor. Geeky girls are inherently suspicious of anyone who is nice to them. What you want,

She places her arm around her shoulder and points at a girl.

Dani: The little blonde, pretty girl. Self absorbed, easily flattered, you just have to separate her from the pack and make your move.

Shane: Am I interrupting you guys?

Dani and Elena look at him.

Shane: Or is it maybe the other way around?

Elena: Sorry.

Dani: I was just saying how much I love witches.

Shane: Yeah, you and me both, sister. Alright, listen, we should probably talk about the readings that none of you did.

FRAT PARTY

Elena, Dani, Fiona, and Bonnie walk into the murder party together and are greeted by a college student named Frankie.

Frankie: Hey. I'm Frankie, unassuming serial killer.

Dani: I'm Jackie.

They all take a drink

Dani: And these are the three lovely ladies I just...Rippered.

Frankie: Welcome to the Murder House, Bloody Marys are free until midnight. Enjoy yourselves.

Frankie walks away and they are all looking around.

Dani: Well hats off to these idiots

She takes his hat off and puts it back on and sees Professor Shane.

Dani: Oh look, Professor Creepy.

Bonnie: His name is Professor Shane. And he's not creepy.

She makes eye contact with Professor Shane then hands Elena her drink

Bonnie: I'm gonna go talk to him.

She looks at Fiona who's looking around the party in awe

Bonnie: Save me a dance, baby girl

Fiona smiles nodding her head leaning up and kisses her cheek

Fiona: I will. Hurry up, okay?

Bonnie: Be back before you know it, pretty girl.

LATER

Fiona is dancing around without a care in the world, a bright happy smile across her face. Bonnie walks through the crowd, behind her and wraps her arms around her waist. Fiona giggles as the two begins dancing together

Fiona spins around throwing her arms around her neck while Bonnie roams her hands over her body, gripping her rear making Fiona squeal

Fiona: Bonnie!!

Bonnie cups her face in her hands and kisses her

Bonnie: I love you

Fiona: I love you

MIKAELSON MANSION

Fiona: YOU DID WHAT?!!

Klaus is thrown across the room where he crashes through a table shattering it.

Klaus: Fiona, let me explain.

Fiona: You and Stefan daggered Rebekah for a cure?

Klaus: I---um....

Fiona: When you get back, you need and you will make amends to Rebekah. A real one. I'm tired of this family always being against each other.

Klaus: I've told Stefan to hide Rebekah where no one can find her. Not even you. Once we find the cure, I'll take the dagger out as you wish. Now I'm off to pack for Italy.

Fiona: One month. One month to find the bloody cure before I kill the hunter myself and get our sister back.

She stomps out of the room