Self harm pt2- matt

TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mats pov:
It's been around 2 ish months since Chris and Nick found about my SHing. Until around 3 weeks ago they made me sleep with one of them each night(which I didn't mind). They also would check my arms for fresh cuts. But they finally stoped and everything went back to normal. Until this week. Everything started getting bad again. The pit of anxiety in my stomach was constant.

Last night it got so bad I took apart my razor and used it. It felt so good to see that line turn red and for the blood to drip down my arm again. I knew Nick and Chris had stoped doing checks and stoped making me sleep with them so I thought I could get away with this.

*The next week*

This past week I have cut myself every night. I'm becoming addicted again. It's just so hard now that I know Nick and Chris aren't going to check.

*the next day*

Third person pov:
Matt had been cutting non stop but Nick and Chris didn't forget about there wrist checks. They just decided to not do them every day.

Chris pov:
*texting*
Chris: are we still gonna check Matt's wrists
Nick: yeah let's go see him right now

Me and Nick decide that we should go check Matt's wrists just in case. Checking his wrists is uncomfortable for all of us but we just want to make sure he doesn't continue.

Third person pov:
Nick and chris are standing outside of Matt's door and they knock. Matt answers telling them to come in. When they walk in he is sitting on his bed in a sweatsuit reading a book. "Hey buddy" Nick says sitting in his chair while chris goes to sit on his bed. "I know we haven't done one in a while cuz me and Nick wanted to give you a break but we came to check your wrists." Chris says looking at Matt. Matt's face immediately turns red. "What? Why? There's no need I'm clean" Matt replies worried. "Yeah we know, it's apart of our agreement though." Chris says not catching the fact that Matt is nervous. "WELL YOU DONT NEED TO FUCKING CHECK IF YOU KNOW IM FUCKING CLEAN! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE." Matt screams startling both Nick and chris. This is when Nick and chris look at eachother and realize something is up. "Matt show me your wrists." Nick says sternly  "NO I FUCKING TOLD YOU IM CLEAN!!" Matt starts crying and curls up into a ball. "Matt please just show us. I swear we won't be mad." Chris says softly. Matt just sits there and sobs while slowly pulling up his sleeves.

Chris and Nick just hug him and tell him it's going to be alright. After awhile Nick starts to search Matt's room and he finds all his new razors. He takes them and hides them. Nick Chris and Matt all agree to keep doing daily checks and for Matt to try a therapist. They don't make him sleep with them anymore though.

*5 years later*

Matt's pov:
It's been 5 years since I quit self harming. I took awhile to stop and it took a lot of work time and energy but now I'm thriving and haven't thought about doing it since.

Sorry this one was shorter but I hope you enjoyed