New York, New york.

Previously on Survivor...

~After her appointment Madi changes into a white tee shirt and a skirt showing off her prosthetic leg with leather jacket on top and walks to a Bar, walking in she approaches the bartender "can I get a coke please" Madi asks taking a seat, Looking around she locks eyes with a tall, brown haired man~

Looking away as the bartender places her drink infront of her, Hearing a throat clear next to her, Madi looks and sees the man from before smiling at her "can I sit?" He asks gesturing to the stool next to her, Making Madi nod holding her hand out" Madi Grey" she introduces, as Mark gently takes her hand and lightly kisses the back of it making Madi blush "Mark Sloan" he replies as they start talking and getting to know each other.

A few hours later
"Want to go to a dog adoption centre?" Madi randomly asks, finishing her drink causing Mark too excitedly agree, taking a few bills out of her purse and placing them on the bar they stand up as Mark holds his hand out to her encouraging Madi to interlock their fingers and practically drag him out of the bar, causing him to laugh.

As they walk to the adoption centre they tell each other childhood stories "you did not put your bestfriends frog in the microwave" Madi laughs incredulously making Mark laugh along "I never pressed start" he points out as they stop outside the centre

"You put Jack in the microwave?!" Derek demands looking at a sheepish Mark "I didn't start it." Mark defends himself "only because Mrs Shepherd caught you" Madi reminds him laughing

"Doggos" Madi squeals lightly causing Mark to grin at the bundle of energy next to him.

Inside at the kennels, a woman comes up to them, "we have two rottweiler puppies old enough to be adopted, would you like to see them?" She asks Madi and Mark, the two share a look and they both turn back to the woman and nod, causing the woman to turn around and gesture for the pair to follow her "I'm so adopting a puppy" they say in unison, causing them to share a surprised look before grinning at each other.

As they enter the room they see two 8-week old pups with their paws on the front of the gate "they're brothers" the woman tells them as Mark and Madi share a look and nod "can we adopt them today?" They ask in unison, as the woman confirms they can "I'll go sort out the forms." She tells them before leaving, as they make their way to their respective puppy "I think... I will name you, Bear" Madi announces kissing Bear on the head, not noticing Mark take a photo, as Bear settles into Madi's chest, she looks up at Mark who is already looking at her with a soft look in his eyes "meet Beau" he tell her as she takes a picture and smiles gently before the woman comes back in with the paperwork.

 I will name you, Bear" Madi announces kissing Bear on the head, not noticing Mark take a photo, as Bear settles into Madi's chest, she looks up at Mark who is already looking at her with a soft look in his eyes "meet Beau" he tell her as she take...

"I just need you to fill out these forms so I can update their microchips" the woman tells them making the pair nod and fill out the forms before the woman scans the chips and input their details "okay, so they have to get their shots in 7 weeks and all that's left to do is sign at the bottom, then you can take them home." She smiles at the pair cradling their puppies as they quickly sign, before leaving hand in hand.