7. Stories

Alya is waken up by Elvis. Elvis tells her that breakfast is being served and, they don't serve after ten o'clock.

It had been a week since Alya had arrived at camp and she had become really close to Elvis and Blake.

After breakfast Alya bumps into Blake's mom, the "dead" wife of Rajani. "Sorry, -hey, your Blake's mom."

"Yes, I am," the woman starts walking away.

"Hey! Wait," the woman turns and looks at Alya with a serious face, "sorry, I just wanted to know."

"Know what?"

"Well, I was raised by Rajani, and I thought he killed you."

"That's what he thinks," Sarah grins.

"How did you survive?"

"Volcán saved me."

"And how did my uncle survive?"

"You see, Rajani tried to kill Volcán by throwing him in a pit of fire, but he didn't know that Volcán's power is he can survive fire. When the king left him for dead, he fled from the kingdom into the woods, everytime Rajani was about to kill an heir and the royal family he saved the kids."

"Why not save the king and queen too?"

"They would be killed first, and the only time they would leave the heirs alone was when the guards would leave to kill the king and queen."

"Why didn't he save Walter and I?"

"Walter was pronounced dead."

"Wait, Walter was pronounced dead?!" Alya had no idea that Walter was pronounced dead.

"So were you."

"What?!"

"That's why volcán never looked for you and Walter."

An hour had passed since they started talking Alya had so many more questions but Sarah has to assist to some things.

Alya walks into her cabin, Elvis and Blake hug her.

Alya doesn't expect the hug and Elvis blurts out, "Where were you?!"

Blake blurts out, "Yeah we were so worried!"

Alya looks at them, "Chill, I was talking with Blake's mom."

Blake puts on a straight face, "What?!"

"Yeah, by the way-."

Elvis starts to smile a little bit. Blake rolls his eyes, "She told you to you to ask me if you have any questions, didn't she?"

"Oh come on, I want to know about-," Alya stops herself.

Elvis jumps on the couch in the hang out area of the cabin, "About-," Alya stays quiet Elvis takes the smile of his face, "about what Alya?"

"The curse that your great great-, great?" Blake nods his head, "Grandfather put on all royal family." Alya sits next to Elvis.

Blake sits in front of Alya and Elvis on a single chair, "Okay, one: my great great great grandfather and my dad's great great grandfather, two: no way I'm not telling you that story!" Blake folds his arms and looks away.

Elvis sits up right, "Come on stop being like that."

Blake rolls his eyes, "Fine, I'll tell you."

Alya leans forward ready to pay attention to the story.

"Long ago my great great great grandfather was promised by a woman he loved, that they would get married, but the woman broke the promise, he got so mad he used his dark magic, which every one of his ancestors has-.

Alya looks at Blake, "Including you?"

Blake rolls his eyes, "Including me, anyway I'm telling the story, he used his dark magic to put a curse on every royal family and their ancestors, so when they make promises, they can't break the promise within the next ten years."

Alya leans back, "But why only ten years?"

"His son was ten when he got lied to." Elvis interrupted.

Blake sat back and crossed his arms, "The end."

As they had started to change the subject Ash and Gin waltz in, and Gin yells, "Alya, we need to talk."

Alya turns her attention to her cousins.

Ash mumbles into Gin's ear, "I don't think we should-."

Gin pushes Ash away, "Alya, you have powers!"

Alya jumps out of the chair, "What?!"

Elvis's jaw drops, Blake stands up and walks next to Alya, "Yeah, what?!"

At that moment Volcán walks in, he notices the expression on Alya's face and sighs talking to his son, "He told her, didn't he."

Ash looks at his father with a disappointed look and nods his head.

This chapter was important, but I didn't feel like writing it. The next chapter will take place a week later, there will be some time jumps in the next few chapters 😁.