I message Beth and let her know we landed because Liliana's phone is dead.

Annoying Beth

Me: Landed in Sion, Lil phone dead.

Annoying Beth: you text like such a robot.

Me: whatever, I'll text you when I did it.

Annoying Beth: sounds good, hope she says no. :)

Me: you're an ass

Liliana sits herself in the car waiting for me, I can see she's looking at all the buttons in the car.

"Let's go!" She exclaims.

We talk throughout the entire journey about life and our childhood, although Liliana doesn't say much she mentions her mother now and again but I don't interfere, I love when she talks so deeply about things.

"My father was away most days when I was younger. But he'd always come home in a bad mood and would hurt my mother." My mind goes blank because I wasn't expecting those words to leave her mouth. "I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to be blurted out."

"Never apologise for things like that, I would listen to you talk about anything 24 fucking 7 if I could." Liliana smiles and places her hand on top of mine which lays on the gear stick.

"Thank you."

"Shush darling, get some rest we have a long ride to the resort." It's only a few hours but she hasn't slept in about 24 hours and I don't want her becoming stressed.

"I'm not tired, can I ask you something?" Her voice goes quiet and now I'm shitting myself.

"You can ask me anything." My head turns towards her quickly then straight back on the road.

"How many girls have you been with?" Well I wasn't expecting that but it's better than why I thought it was going to be.

"Sexually or girlfriends?" Both very different answers.

"Both?" It wasn't a statement, it was a question. Asking if she can know, testing the boundaries.

With her, I have none.

"Girlfriends no serious ones, sexual partners two including you. So one before you, when I was 22."

"You didn't lose your virginity till 22?" Everything else doesn't matter clearly. I wait for her to judge or laugh but instead she smiles.

"I didn't lose mine till 19 and it was the worst decision ever."

That asshole begging her until she said yes. I can imagine how awful that must have been for her, to live with and recognise over time what it actually was.

"I don't want to fake anything while we are away." I don't know what she means and she carries on when my face becomes a puzzle.

"I mean obviously your parents and people think we are dating but I don't want to do anything we don't mean in public. I do not want to kiss purely because Jackson is around or you hold my hand because he stares. I want everything to be real, just so it's our time, our time to do this the real way."

Perfect. This girl is so fucking perfect.

•••
I'm sorry it's only a short chapter, as I said last time I'm on holiday and I am so busy but I wanted to post for you guys, I will next post on Wednesday or maybe Tuesday.

Thank you for reading <3