𝗔𝗖𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦

ACCIDENTAL TIES !

park sunghoon

< ♡ >

to cool off from all the stress his arranged married was bringing on his shoulders, park sunghoon heads to a bar where he meets a girl, and his life gets messed up.

< ♡ >

STARRING !

lee jueun as cha hari

park sunghoon

< ♡ >

WARNINGS !

— this story is fruit of my imagination! if you notice any kind of similarities with other stories it's a coincidence. plagiarism is a crime! you'll be reported and blocked if you copy my books.

— please always remember that this is a fanfiction and nothing is meant to be taken seriously. any behavior or personality portaited by the idols mentioned here does not reflect in any way their real personalities. i do not ship idols nor support people who do that, i'm using the idols as faceclaims.

— this contains themes such as cheating, accidental pregnancy, smut, mental disorders and family issues. if you can't handle them please leave. this story also contains heavy language.

— english is not my first language so if you see any grammatical error feel free to correct me. there might also be typos so please bear with me.

— i write cringe stuff and i'm not that experienced, my writing isn't that awesome and i try to improve everyday.

— i don't like silent readers, and i really appreciate comments and votes as they motivate me to keep going and i understand what the reader thinks about the story. so if you're a silent reader, kindly leave.

< ♡ >

just marry her then, i can't bear to have an illegitimate grandchild.