"You're her friend, too." Scott pauses, "You are. All that time that you spent with her to get to me, you can't tell me that you didn't get to know her and like her." Scott glances over as Loki lowers his hand from the lockers. "It's Allison. It's impossible not to like her. You can't tell me that you don't care if she gets hurt."

Jackson rolls his eyes at Scott's speech, glancing off for a second, "What if I get hurt?"

"Then it's worth it."

"Not to me." Jackson smiles and shakes his head, looking as smug as ever. He nudges his way past all three boys and Loki lets him get past this time.

Stiles moves from his position against the lockers, all three watching Jackson walk away. "Well, I shouldn't say I told you so." He pauses, glancing at Scott. "Cause it's not strong enough. How about I'm always right, and you should both listen to whatever I have to say and never disagree, ever, ever for the sake of your wolfli and snakelihood?"

"I'm not done." Scott follows after Jackson.

"You're not done." Stiles sighs softly, falling back against the lockers causing Loki to laugh.

Stiles rolls his eyes at the gorgon before looking at the lockers to his right, "Jesus, Loki."

Loki turns his attention from Scott and Jackson to the human boy, "What?" He follows his gaze to the locker, looking at the dent from where he had slammed his hand against it.

"Oh," He pauses, smiling sheepishly at Stiles, "Oops."

|||

The three boys peek around a corner, watching Jackson talk to Allison down the hall. Loki stands at the back of the trio, setting his chin on Stiles' shoulder to get a better view. He feels the human boy tense under him. Stiles glances over, a soft pink covering his cheeks.

Loki smiles at the reaction, meeting his eyes, "Something wrong?"

Stiles opens his mouth before closing it again, searching for any words but coming up empty.

"I'm still going." Scott says, pulling both boys' attention to him.

"Is that such a good idea? Do you even have a date?" Stiles asks.

Scott shrugs, "Not yet."

"Do you have a suit?" Loki cuts in.

"Not yet."

"Do you have a ticket to the formal? A ride there?" Stiles continues to ask questions, both himself and Loki already knowing the answers to them.

Scott turns to face the two, Loki taking his chin off of Stiles shoulder but still staying close to him, basically pressing against his back. "No. And no." The werewolf responds.

"So, you're gonna ride your bike to a dance that you're not even allowed to go to without a date, a suit, or a way in with werewolves and werewolf hunters all out to kick your little werewolf ass." Stiles rants off, Loki nodding along with him.

"Yeah. Are you guys gonna help me?" Scott says with a smile.

"Hell, yeah."

"Of course." The two boys say at the same time, Stiles wraps his arm around Scott's shoulder, interlocking fingers with Loki with his free hand before pulling both boys off down the hallway with him.

|||

Loki stood in the bathroom of his house, looking himself over in the mirror before Stiles came to pick him up for the formal. He fixes a few strands of hair that had fallen out of place, checking over his outfit as well.