Scott moves over to sit on his bed, taking the spot next to Loki. The gorgon puts a gentle hand on Scott's back, offering some kind of comfort.

"Scott, you can't protect everyone." Stiles says with a soft sigh.

"I have to."

III

"Am I even allowed to be in here?" Loki asks as he walks into the boys locker room with Stiles.

Scott had asked them to meet him so the trio could convince Jackson to go with Allison to the dance.

"When has that ever stopped you?" Stiles raises an eyebrow at the taller boy before spotting Scott, heading over to him.

Loki gives a small shrug, a smile forming on his face, "Fair."

The three walk over to Jackson who was grabbing something from his locker.

"Jackson. We need to talk to you." Loki starts, getting the boy's attention before gesturing to Scott to let him talk.

"Look, I need you to take Allison to the winter formal." Scott says and Jackson immediately starts to brush them off, starting to walk away.

Stiles rolls his eyes and slams the boys locker door shut, making him turn back to face the trio. The short haired boy leans back against the locker, crossing his arms over his chest.

Jackson looks at them in exasperation, "You want me to take her to the formal?" He gestures between Scott and himself.

"I don't want you to. I need you to." Scott sighs.

"Screw you. You know what? Screw you both, too." He gestures to Stiles and Loki. "In fact, all three of you screw each other."

Loki rolls his eyes, placing a hand on Scott's shoulder and leaning closer to Jackson, "Hey, asshole, you know he saved your life, don't you?"

"He left me for dead." Jackson turns to face the white haired boy.

"I got shot for you." Scott scoffs, pulling Jackson's attention back to himself.

"Oh, yeah? Show me the bullet wound." Jackson feigns confusion.

"You know it healed."

"Convenient."

Loki was starting to get tired of Jackson's attitude. Well not starting, he had always hated the boy, but he was reaching his breaking point as of late now that he was involved in all this supernatural stuff.

Scott sighs, starting to sound more frustrated, "Just do it for Allison, okay? She's in serious danger. I'm talking around-the-clock danger. And she needs someone to keep an eye on her at the dance."

Loki glances to his right at Stiles who was now staring off, looking annoyed with the situation as well.

"Just have her dad do it, okay?" Jackson gestures around, clearly annoyed. "He's the one actually equipped to handle this."

"How am I supposed to do that and keep him from finding out about me?" Scott raises his voice slightly, not loud enough for other people to over hear but loud enough to show his frustration.

"Not my problem." Jackson tries to walk off, attempting to get around Loki before the white haired boy slams his hand against the lockers, using his arm to block his path.

The force caused Jackson to jump back in surprise, raising his eyebrows at Loki.

"You're gonna listen to what Scott has to say, Whittemore." Loki's gaze hardens as he stares at the shorter boy. As Jackson turns back to Scott, Loki continues to stare him down, Jackson nervously glancing at him every once in a while.